E3 2019

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

E3 2019

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:04 pm

M.Steiner
E3 2019 SCHEDULE
SATURDAY 8TH JUNE
STREAMS: EA

EA Play
Multiple live streams throughout the day. Details TBA.
DATE CONFIRMED, TIMES TBA

SUNDAY 9TH JUNE
STREAMS: TWITCH · YOUTUBE · MS · BETH

Microsoft
13:00 PDT | 16:00 EDT | 21:00 BST | 22:00 CEST
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED

Bethesda
17:30 PDT | 20:30 EDT | 01:30 BST (10TH) | 02:30 CEST (10TH)
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED

Devolver Digital
19:00 PDT | 22:00 EDT | 03:00 BST (10TH) | 04:00 CEST (10TH)
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED

MONDAY 10TH JUNE
STREAMS: TWITCH · YOUTUBE · VR · PC · LRG · UBI · KFG · SE

UploadVR
09:00 PDT | 12:00 EDT | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED

PC Gaming Show
10:00 PDT | 13:00 EDT | 18:00 BST | 19:00 CEST
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED

Limited Run Games
12:00 PDT | 15:00 EDT | 20:00 BST | 21:00 CEST
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED

Ubisoft
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED

Kinda Funny Games Showcase
16:30 PDT | 19:30 EDT | 00:30 BST (11TH) | 01:30 CEST (11TH)
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED

Square Enix
18:00 PDT | 21:00 EDT | 02:00 BST (11TH) | 03:00 CEST (11TH)
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED

TUESDAY 11TH JUNE
STREAMS: NINTENDO · COLISEUM

Nintendo
09:00 PDT | 12:00 EDT | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED

E3 Coliseum: Day One
10:00 PDT | 13:00 EDT | 18:00 BST | 19:00 CEST [9HR STREAM]
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED
E3 COLISEUM: DAY ONE SCHEDULE wrote:
Call of Duty
15:00 PDT | 18:00 EDT | 23:00 BST | 00:00 CEST [12TH]
Join the Infinity Ward team for a panel discussing the next installment of the critically-acclaimed Call of Duty franchise.

Respawn Entertainment: A Conversation
17:00 PDT | 20:00 EDT | 01:00 BST (12TH) | 02:00 CEST [12TH]
Join Respawn Entertainment as they discuss the studios creative drive, what makes a Respawn game a Respawn game, and why their logo is the braille letter “R”.

The Writers & Producers of The Simpsons
18:00 PDT | 21:00 EDT | 02:00 BST (12TH) | 03:00 CEST [12TH]
---Placeholder text---

*MORE TO COME*

WEDNESDAY 12TH JUNE
STREAMS: COLISEUM

E3 Coliseum: Day Two
10:00 PDT | 13:00 EDT | 18:00 BST | 19:00 CEST [9HR STREAM]
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED
E3 COLISEUM: DAY TWO SCHEDULE wrote:
Bringing Your Favorite Shows to Life: Developing Netflix Originals into Video Games
12:00 PDT | 15:00 EDT | 20:00 BST | 21:00 CEST
How do you take a mega hit show like Stranger Things and translate it into a gaming experience that’s infused with the same authenticity, nostalgia and heart that fans have come to love? Join creatives and game developers for a discussion on bridging the worlds of original series and gaming – with a few surprises in store!

Jablinski Games Live!
17:00 PDT | 20:00 EDT | 01:00 BST [13TH] | 02:00 CEST [13TH]
You watch them every week on YouTube, and now Jack Black, Sammy Black, and Taylor Stephens bring Jablinski Games live to E3! Expect talk of games, food, life and more. And maybe a working Elgato. Maybe.

Psychonauts 2
18:00 PDT | 21:00 EDT | 02:00 BST (13TH) | 03:00 CEST [13TH]
It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for: A real live, actual gameplay demo of the long awaited Psychonauts 2! Join Psychonauts creator Tim Schafer and special guest Jack Black for the first extended look at Psychonauts 2. Plus some other psychic surprises!

*MORE TO COME*

THURSDAY 13TH JUNE
STREAMS: COLISEUM

E3 Coliseum: Day Three
10:00 PDT | 13:00 EDT | 18:00 BST | 19:00 CEST [8HR STREAM]
DATE & TIME CONFIRMED
E3 COLISEUM: DAY THREE SCHEDULE wrote:
CD PROJEKT RED: The Past, Present and Future
10:00 PDT | 13:00 EDT | 18:00 BST | 19:00 CEST
Co-founder and Joint CEO CD PROJEKT CEO Marcin Iwiński in conversation with The Game Awards creator Geoff Keighley about the past, present and future of CD PROJEKT RED, including Cyberpunk 2077.

On Justin Roiland's Trover Saves the Universe and Squanch Games
Join the co-creator of Rick and Morty and co-founder of Squanch Games Justin Roiland, Squanch Games co-founder Tanya Watson and others from team as they share behind-the-scenes glimpses of the studio’s just-released comedy action game Trover Saves the Universe as well as a look at what the future holds for Trover…

*MORE TO COME*

-------------------------------------------------------------
OTHER COVERAGE: 11TH - 13TH | LIVE STAGE DEMOS ETC
LINKS: TWITCH · YOUTUBE · EASY ALLIES · GIANT BOMB · KINDA FUNNY ·GAMESPOT · IGN
-------------------------------------------------------------

IMAGE VERSION
E3Schedule.jpg
E3Schedule.jpg (313.7 KiB) Viewed 68 times
JPG version here if you want something to save (it will be kept up-to-date) ;)

STILL TO BE ANNOUNCED
- E3 Coliseum Panels | These are being added as they're announced. Click the spoiler tags!
- EA Play Schedule

*No conferences from Sony or EA this year I'm afraid (very sad about Sony), however there will be several livestreams during EA Play on June 8th where (at the very least) we'll get to see gameplay for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once a conference has ended I will update each listing as VODs become available for them: >
As we're coming to the end of this console generation I expect this to be a slightly quieter E3 than some years (with next year being the BIG one with PS5 etc I imagine) but I'm sure there will still be a lot to get excited about - CDPR for one have stated that this years E3 will be "the most important one ever" for them, so that alone is pretty exciting I would say! ^^

As is tradition for us (and will be again this year I hope!) many of us will be watching & discussing the conferences & stage demos live together on Discord. If you fancy joining us just hit this link! :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: E3 2019

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:05 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I'll be around as always in Discord for this - wouldn't miss it :D

I'm not going to be taking time off work this year though, because with Sony and EA missing like you say it's very likely to be a quiet one (plus I'm off the week after anyway haha...). But I should be around for almost all the conferences like normal!

Hoping we're all surprised and it's more exciting than expected!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:48 pm

M.Steiner
Key staff from the original release have come together to bring you FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE. With its epic story, captivating characters, and cutting edge technology that defined an era, the beloved classic that won the hearts of many is finally ready to be reborn.
Most of the plans are already in place in the run up to launch, so please bear with us a little longer until we can release more information next month

This years E3 just got a little more exciting! ^^

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:19 pm

M.Steiner
I've added an image version of the schedule (which I usually post on Twitter leading up to & during the event) for those of you who want something to save btw ;)

Still waiting on the EA Play schedule & times (the day is known), along with the full panel breakdown for each day of E3 Coliseum. A few of the latter have been announced already such as - Jack Black & Jablinski Games, Netflix (developing Netflix originals into Video Games) & Infinity Ward with Call of Duty so I'll be sure to update with those as soon as they're known. Other than those it seems to be pretty much complete now.
- Just to note: I always include PDT/EDT/BST/CEST in the schedule's each year as I think that basically covers everyone we have here? Do let me know if there are any others I could do with adding though!

There are a couple new additions to the schedule this year which you might have noticed; Firstly, UploadVR will kick the Monday off with a brand new E3 VR Showcase, whilst Kinda Funny Games also look to have secured some announcements for their showcase taking place in between the last 2 conferences on the Monday. We normally have a good few hours wait before that last show (which is usually Sony) so this is certainly a welcome addition, imo!
Square Enix will be taking Sony's timeslot in their absence this year & with them teasing more FFVII: Remake info for next month the obvious choice would be at E3 during this conference. My guess? We'll get to see a live gameplay demo of it during their conference, along with a 2020 release date for part 1. I guess we'll have to wait and see, should be good anyway!

Not long to go :D

Return to “General Discussions”