So I sparked an international incident...

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

So I sparked an international incident...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 am

Kon
Last night I was shooting the breeze with Londo, leader of Athens, and a treaty partner of IAA. Londo was also one of Mechanus' rogue targets, and I ended up mentioning his fight with Mech. Although the logs of the conversation prove that I did not directly aid or encourage Mech's actions, I am now in hot water for failing to report a possible attack on an ally. Londo complained to Chimera and he wants me expelled from IAA and ZI'd.

Nation Reaper, the Imperial Exchequer of IAA, could also end up in trouble, as he warned me of this and told me to go into Peace Mode until Chim makes a decision. While I am confident that Chim will make the right choice and stand up to Londo's petty bullying, I still feel the need to post about this.

Should I end up getting screwed over, I may fight for a bit and then exit the game. If that happens, the rest of you may choose to remain in the IAA, or go to another alliance (such as NV) if you would prefer. Alternatively, you could always join in on the fun. ;)

We shall see what happens tomorrow.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Re: So I sparked an international incident...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Inquisitor
People are idiots.
No signature

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Whizbang
Inquisitor wrote:People are idiots.
Quoted for emphasis. If the tools want to get bent over pixels...well, you know...you could help them get bent over those pixels. ;)
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Kon
Somewhat unfortunately, this issue has been resolved. It probably won't be safe for me to leave IAA for a long time, but I have no intention of ever doing that unless you guys decide you would like to relocate.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:18 am

Jericho78
Lesson of the day.

Keep your mouth shut. :lol: What went on between you and A should never be revealed to B, C, D, so on.

On the other hand, we missed a good chance to let go some nukes. :smack:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:18 am

Whizbang
A real shame that some people take CN way too seriously to see the funny in things. Respect to IAA for handling things and getting you out of trouble, Kahn, but a big <censored> you to Londo and his twats that pushed the issue which caused this situation. I guess some people need to feel important about something, and I guess internet pixels are as good as some can get. :shake:
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am

Messiah
I am glad this has been resolved. People are idiots, but we should remember that we joined a serious alliance that plays a game many people take seriously. While most of us do not have the time or interest for the politics of CN, we need to remember that they do run deep.

I think IAA is a good home for us. It will require that we adapt, but the rewards will be significant. CN can be, I think, a dynamic and exciting game. We will encounter many asshats who take it far too seriously, but that happens in every game.

I'll stick around in CN and as IAA with you, Kahn. Make it count. ;)
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Jericho78
Messiah wrote:I'll stick around in CN and as IAA with you, Kahn. Make it count. ;)
I'll echo that sentiments too. Count me in, no matter what happens. :thumb:

Return to “Cyber Nations”