The Vidian Enterprise (TVE) Announcement

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

The Vidian Enterprise (TVE) Announcement

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:38 pm

W11chter
TVE, which is the Nueva Vida's economic polity, released this information about trade circles* that need to be completed:
Members of the Vidian Enterprise,

Right now, we have 5 trading circles that we are looking to complete. If you have any of the following resources, please apply for a circle.

Each circle needs the following resources:
TRADE CIRCLE 1:
Water, Spices

TRADE CIRCLE 2:
Lumber, Water, Wheat, Aluminum, Pigs, Marble, Fish, Uranium

TRADE CIRCLE 3:
Iron, Water, Wheat, Aluminum, Spices, Pigs, Marble, Fish

TRADE CIRCLE 4:
Aluminum, Coal, Gold, Lumber, Marble, Silver

TRADE CIRCLE 5:
Aluminum, Iron, Lumber, Water, Wheat, Marble

If any of you have these combinations of resources, please sign up ASAP. If not, then sign up anyways and you will be placed with the next round of circles.

If any of you have these combinations of resources, please sign up ASAP. If not, then sign up anyways and you will be placed with the next round of circles. A requirement is that your nation color is Blue.

Thanks for reading this all! Any questions or concerns email me!

Dristan Malakai
For any SSX members interested in trading with Nueva Vida, go register on their forums, and carefully read the instructions in the TVE application hall. Once you're approved as a member of the TVE, you can enter into both moderated tech deals and try to participate in their trade circles. N.b., they prefer the applications to be "by the book"; only copy and paste the necessary information and be as concise as possible.

*A trade circle or trade ring is a set of six nations who agree to exchange resources only among each other; it is a greater guarantee for stabilized importation than unorganized trading.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:00 am

Kon
Thanks. I didn't think to post this on the SSX boards, but I don't suppose many of you check the NV boards often. I think it would be a good idea to post other announcements from NV here. Since you're our NV ambassador, would you like to do this?
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:14 pm

Inquisitor
I don't have any of those.
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:20 pm

W11chter
@Kahn
Will do.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

Return to “Cyber Nations”