New mods and Foreign Affairs initiative.

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

New mods and Foreign Affairs initiative.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:31 am

Kon
As most of you probably know by now, NWR got slapped around by time constraints and is out of CN for an indefinite period. Since they have been doing a lot of stuff around here anyway, I went ahead and made Isi and Mess mods to replace him.

There are three things on the agenda that I would like to see us do sometime in the near future:

1) Get out from under surrender terms.

Before anything can be done about this we need to get Gryph to come online and end his war with a UPN member, and pay whatever reparations they ask for. After that, I can talk to chefjoe again and see how things stand now that the war is over.

2) Get back into regular tech deals with NV.

I know some people are already, but anyone who hasn't should probably go on over to the NV boards and sign up for the next available tech deal. Remember to keep the necessary number of aid slots empty.

3) Keep regular diplomatic contact with several friends and potential allies.

Every politically active alliance in CN has diplomats that visit other alliances' forums, hang out in their IRC, etc. Just off the top of my head, it would probably be a good idea to set up shop at:

Nueva Vida (NV) - Wachter
Greenland Republic (GR) - Wachter
Mushroom Kingdom (MK)
Hegemony of Periphery States (HPS) - Kahn
IngSoc
Siberian Tiger Alliance (STA)
Valhalla
Invicta
Grmlins
Zenith - Jericho
Christian Coalition of Countries (CCC) - Kahn

If you would be interested in becoming a diplomat to one of these, or some other alliance, please post here.

4) Feel free to give some input, leave any other suggestions, or bring up things you feel need more attention.
Last edited by Kon on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:14 pm

Inquisitor
I was led to believe the way was over and those terms were no longer valid?

Should sort that out ASAP, I am technically in violation, was preparing to defend myself in the event the nitwit that attacked you had friends...
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:54 pm

Isileth
The war is over. Certainly according to the wiki and the general forum consensus.

Just a few nations refuse to surrender and so have split off into their own separate little wars.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:47 am

W11chter
I'd be willing to keep relations with NV and GR. What does this entail exactly?
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:07 am

W11chter
I'll be requesting an Embassy with GR soon. I'm listing Kahn as the alliance leader for now, until we can confirm whether Isileth will take the wheel or Kahn will have his OOC business sorted.
;)

Edit: Just stepped into the embassy at Nueva Vida. Do we have any pressing business with them?
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:37 am

Jericho78
Would it be possible for me to propose another alliance we can form partnership with? Vicente of the Zenith Alliance replied this to me when I told him I already have an alliance since I just joined this game. Below is his said reply.
Message: Ah good, I'm glad you've found yourself a nice community!

I don't know if your alliance would be interested, but if its looking for some sort of partnership or mutual friendship then I might be able to speak to our foreign ministry about it. I notice that its quite a young alliance, so I would imagine it might be looking for some allies.

Either way, good luck with your nation and your alliance, I'm sure both will go far!
He did gave some tips and help about the games as well earlier on. :thumb:

By the way, his nation is Land of the Enslaved. :weird:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:57 am

Kon
Wchter wrote:I'll be requesting an Embassy with GR soon. I'm listing Kahn as the alliance leader for now, until we can confirm whether Isileth will take the wheel or Kahn will have his OOC business sorted.
;)

Edit: Just stepped into the embassy at Nueva Vida. Do we have any pressing business with them?
We don't have any particuarly pressing business anywhere, but NV are our protectors and only alliance we have a treaty with at the moment.
Jericho78 wrote:Would it be possible for me to propose another alliance we can form partnership with? Vicente of the Zenith Alliance replied this to me when I told him I already have an alliance since I just joined this game. Below is his said reply.
Yes, certainly! Anyone can visit anywhere as long as they post that they are opening up an embassy there. Zenith is a pretty good alliance. They're forums are at http://www.cn-zenith.net/forums/.

Thanks for the albeit delayed show of interest in this. Opening ties with other alliances is something we have to do if we want to get involved in the diplomatic and political side of the game.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:09 am

Jericho78
Cool, so what do we do now? Any certain procedures we must adhere to?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:23 am

Kon
Go through whatever proper process you need to do to request an embassy. Post some of the vital information there, namely a link to our wiki, our treaty list, and the current mod list. Participate in their general discussion or spam forums when you feel like it, and don't be an asshat. That's about it. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:24 pm

W11chter
By the way, I did get an embassy with the Greenland Republic.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:51 am

Jericho78
Kahn wrote:Go through whatever proper process you need to do to request an embassy. Post some of the vital information there, namely a link to our wiki, our treaty list, and the current mod list. Participate in their general discussion or spam forums when you feel like it, and don't be an asshat. That's about it. :)
I guess the above was addressed to me? Right, I'll get on it and see what turns up.

Return to “Cyber Nations”