Dominion

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Dominion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Ozany
Well, it's time for Dominion to hit the streets. 19 Hour downtime for the update/expansion. According to the Dev Blog and patch notes, it should be back up and operational in a few hours (2100 GMT). If its anything like other expansions, the first couple of days will be hot fixing and looking for exploits that will need to be repaired. Well, see ya all in game SOON (tm).
:thumb:

Re: Dominion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:38 am

Ozany
Well, as I figured, wireless Download is over 1 hour on the 802.11g. At least its only a 497M DL vice a ful install. Full install takes a couple hours. Been reading the threads on issues and apparently there may be alot of small issues with some workarounds. Anyways, I will see you all in game some time tonight, I hope. :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:07 am

Stracius
So the downloading client provided by CCP was netting me a whopping 30 kb/s max, and averaging about 18 kb/s... lovely 5 hours to download a 500mb patch. The best part? After it finished downloading, the program errored out and said it couldn't find the file it just downloaded :mad: . Thankfully it redirected to a link for a direct download of the patch. Which makes me wonder why they couldn't have done that in the first place since I'm able to download it 10x as fast. *sigh*

Here's a direct link to the patch if you don't want to deal with the slow-as-mud client and weren't aware you could DL it directly, as was the case with me :rolleyes:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:45 am

Ozany
Well, so far today, I know of at least one emergency system restart and I can't log in at the moment. Can't even get to the eve-online website. I guess CCP wil have things running SOON (tm) :smack:

Return to “EvE Online”