Iiiinnnvaaasssiooooonnn!!

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Iiiinnnvaaasssiooooonnn!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:51 am

Stracius
We get invaded by pirates from lowsec and I'm the only one online. Go figure :rolleyes: And I thought you guys wanted some action, lmao.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Re: Iiiinnnvaaasssiooooonnn!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 am

Stracius

Some of our illustrious visitors. Sorry, no shots of combat - was too busy dying to hit the screeny button :p May have to click a few times to get the full size pic.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Ozany
Man, not that long after I logged off. But that group looks like it could have hurt us even if we had had a the full PvP team. We might have gotten one, but would have suffered losses. Did you die, the KB hasn't populated if you did. Will take care of that when I log in if you did.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:22 am

Isileth
hmm I'm going to have to get back in there. Got enough cash on me for a 30 day plex. Was just taking a break so it didnt get stale like everything else I play, also looking to see what updates are upcoming like the sov changes we might be able to take advantage of in some way.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Ozany
As far as I can tell from reading the DevBlogs, Sov will not have any effect on operations in wormholes. In other words, unless we wanted to get out into null sec or join an alliance, Sov would not be an option.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Isileth
Bah. I was hoping with them making it impossible to hold onto them all the less useful ones would become more open to smaller groups. Shame.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Ozany
Well, we would possibly be able to hold a small area of 0.0. Though it would require alot of work on our part from what I can tell so far. Most of the corp is moving into wormhole space for operations there. We currently have POS's in two Class 2 wormholes. 'Sirius' with normal access to low sec and other wormhole spaces, and 'Rock and Hammer' which has normal access to low sec, some high sec, and access to higher levels of wormholes. The 'Rock' wormhole pos is currently funded from the guys operating in there while 'Sirius' is currently corp funded (though there is talk of moving all to 'Rock' and closing 'Sirius' and turning the 'Rock' POS into a corp funded operation).

Return to “EvE Online”