Trial run

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Trial run

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Isileth
I have just grabbed myself a trial account and am really enjoying it so far.
Does anyone from SSX still play?

Re: Trial run

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:37 am

Thunderbird
A few of us can usually be found online.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:59 am

Stracius
What he said. And I'm both of the Aldaynes you saw in-game :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:49 am

Isileth
Well I've just found out I can buy a 60 day time code for cheaper than just one month of gametime although it does need to be delivered.

However it seems a pretty good deal to me so I should be joining you ingame again soon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:03 am

Stracius
Cheers mate :) . I should probably look that up too, but I'm lazy and just let them charge me instead :P
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 am

Isileth
I think its cheaper after the initial payment due to the 1115 registration charge.

For a month its
11120 first time
11115 after that

However the special edition retail box is selling for 1120 and comes with a 60 day timecode plus all the other stuff that comes with the box.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Stracius
How can ya not love that?

Return to “EvE Online”