Question for ya

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Question for ya

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Whizbang
You guys wouldn't happen to have BPOs that you are wanting to sell, would ye? Looking for module BPOs to start to help round out what I already own.
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

Re: Question for ya

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:44 am

Stracius
Haha, again that would seem to be a question for Oz. .. It would seem he runs things around here, doesn't it?

I know we're looking to acquire several BPOs currently, but I don't know that we have any on hand that we'd be willing to part with. For that matter, I'm not even sure about what we have :lol: . *inserts recurring comment about pointing oz to this thread when next he sees him*
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:04 am

Ozany
Heyas, I got poked in game. Sorry about not being in the forums as much as I should, just have alot of things running atm both in and out of game. As far as excess BPO's, we do not have any in the corp coffers that we desire to get rid of. Some individuals may, and I will keep pointing to this thread if any ask in game.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:59 am

Whizbang
Do appreciate it. A lot has changed since I last played a few years ago. What was once bountiful and available now seems to be hard to come by. I remember being able to log into the forums and stumble across tonnes of posts in the Sell area of people selling BPO packs. Now you're lucky if you can find any.
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

Return to “EvE Online”