Serilda Priest Disc33/holy 18

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Should we accept Serilda join the Guild?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:12 am

Yes Sure!
No votes
No way!
No votes
No way that dwarf is way to ugly!
No votes
Priest are usless , specialy disc/holy
No votes

Total votes: 0

Serilda Priest Disc33/holy 18

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:12 am

Serilda
What got you started playing WoW?
I was playing few other online game before but when i seen blizzard was going to release a new online game i was very interest to try it. I got alot of fun playing differant caracter but... i left the game, because it was taking too much of my time and i was always tired. Finaly i when back to the game after 9 month. why i came back? because this game is awesome and they made few interesting changes... and i was ... kinda alone.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
A: Why ssx... well after speaking to few member they seem to fit with my time play and there plenty of member. so im sure to be able to raid on weekend and having fun around with member all the time. I heard about Ssx ingame... well they are running everywhere in ironforge :)

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
No one i just speak with few of your member about joining and question about loot system.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )

A:I was in La Resistance then Vodka. La resistance was a cool guild with all frenchie's member ;) cool expect they wasnt proffecional at all... no raid no one helping each other... well that was boring. Vodka, awesome guild but they Dkp system was kinda boring... only hardcore player could be able to get nice loot. well i played alot but never got the chance to loot anyting good. so i was pissed and then i decide to leave the game.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?

A:I did post on another guild but... they seem to have only few people online.. they are 13 online and few are lvl 10-30 vs. ssx 34 online mostly 60. yes people online does matter, i dont want to be in a guild and always feel lonely.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
Be active and have alot of online player, ready to do some raid on weekend or simply helping doing quest and other things like pvp.

here my post on the other guild... that will give you a good idea about my self. By the way im 30 years old and going to school to be a plumber.

My caracter is active for Mc and onyxia. I havent done Onyxia raid so far.

Q:2. What is your talent spec and reason for choosing it?

A. Like i said im disc/holy , why i chose it? because they are simply the best in raid and pvp.

Q:3. Are you willing to re-spec to meet a particular raiding need?
A. Well i can re-spec if needed but i think its well train.

Q:4. Professions and skill level (if any) Do you have an special patterns/formulas that would be beneficial?
A. I do mining and armor.

Q:5. What previous guilds have you been a part of, and why have you decided to move on?
A: La Resistance and Vodka . I left resistance because they wasnt doing much questing and raiding or pvp... that was way too boring. Vodka was awesome but with the dkp system it was so hard to win and item it kinda pissing me off waiting to get an item, + my work make me almost InSaNe... so i left my job and wow... lol .

Q:6. Why you are interested in joining us? (Please include any friends you have in the guild in your answer.)
A: I got no friends... Sniff... In interest to make new friend! Im sure you want me as a new friend? arent you? come on im not that ugly with a bag on my head!

Q:7. What do you expect from this guild and what can we expect from you if you are offered an invite?
A: I expect to make some raid and pvp and have alot of fun chating with guildies. I really like to do some pvp. what i offer? I will offer free healing! stupid jokes , french learning, mining stuff if needed, information how to make a good cup of tea.

Q8. We are currently raiding ZG, AQ20, MC and Onyxia. Please list your experience in these instances.
A: I done Mc few time and played zg too... well i think lol i did the quest for onyxia but never been there.

Q9. What is your current unbuffed fire and nature resistance? Resistance gear is important for the raids we are targetting.
A: thats time to laugh... sorry but my gear sux... all resistace are poor.

Q:10. Do you have Teamspeak and CTRaidAssist?
A: i got teamspeak and ct raid too

Q:11. Please list the days/times you are available to raid.
A: week around 11:00pm to 2am weekend around 12:00pm- 3am

Q:12. Have you read our charter?
A: Yup.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:53 am

lili
see you in game =)

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”