Dalon Level 56 - approved

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Dalon Level 56 - approved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:28 am

Jizzy
Character name is Dalon
I started playing WoW cuz all my friends from STNY were playing.
I heard about you guys from Exxarkun, and I think this guild is for me for two reasons. I'm a casual player and I'm and an adult.
I know all old schooll STNY players
I was inSTNY since June of 05
And the most important quality of a guild is to have a good time, and to never lose sight of giving a hand to low level players from any guild.
In closing I just want to say that I'm a very casual player. I have five year old twins that are my life. I'm available for questing only, hence the level 57 in a year P. I would also very much understand if you deny me, my application here is to stay with my friends, and to help out where needed.I have browsed your forums and SSX seems like very good people.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:56 am

lili
We are open too all kinds of player. And family always comes first. Well in my case, it's the unending persuit of becoming a MFM (which is why I'm still up at 2 am and have been in the hospital for the past 20 hours), but family is a close second usually because people at the hospital tend to be sicker. Just ask any officer for an invite when you get on. My char name is Babydolly. And I'm desprate for some sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:46 pm

Ans
Welcome Jizzy, good to see you.
The twins are 5 already?!?! man Time flies when your having fun.
BTW I think you'll fit in here, They have "drinking" runs!!!!
reminds me of CS Days, Glass of Tequilla and a Corona chaser :p
AnsuleX.......just Ans for short

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:18 pm

sakuragi
hahah...we are getting known cause of ur drinking runs more then anything...lol....i know we all can't wait for the expansion so we can get 25 people to do a drinking run instead of the 20...hehehe..since our guild can do 20 easily on weekends...

yea, just msg someone in the guild when ur on..and someone will sent out the invite....

yes, we are not the teen players like everyone else on mannoroth...we also say family first, game is to relax and have fun...am sure Exxarkun has mention to u.....

once u get invite, u'll be obligated to post a pic of ur twins cause we all wanna see....

:)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:06 pm

Jizzy
Well I joined the guild, a big thank you for that. I'd be glad to post a pic, but I have nowhere to host it. If someone wants to I can e-mail it to them.
Thanks again!
:)

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”