I liked this test.

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

I liked this test.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:01 am

BlackDove
It's a long one, but it's rather detailed, and for a reason really.

http://www.wischik.com/damon/Texts/myersbriggs.html

Scroll down to the test, follow what it says, calculate, see your designation and match it to the text above.

My results were:

Your type: INTP

Introvert 82% 18% Extravert
iNtuitive 73% 27% Sensate
Thinking 96% 4% Feeling
Perceptive 84% 16% Judgemental

Turns to this:
iNTp: Architect
Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is the structural engineering rolearchitechtonicsthat reaches the highest development in INTPs, and it is for this reason they are aptly called the "architects." Their major interest is in figuring out structure, build, configurationthe spatiality of things.

As the engineering capabilities the INTPs increase so does their desire to let others know about whatever has come of their engineering efforts. So they tend to take up an informative role in their social exchanges. On the other hand they have less and less desire, if they ever had any, to direct the activities of others. Only when forced to by circumstance do they allow themselves to take charge of activities, and they exit the role as soon as they can without injuring the enterprise.

The INTPs' distant goal is always to rearrange the environment somehow, to shape, to construct, to devise, whether it be buildings, institutions, enterprises, or theories. They look upon the worldnatural and civilas little more than raw material to be reshaped according to their design, as a formless stone for their hammer and chisel. Ayn Rand, master of the Rational character, describes this characteristic in the architect Howard Roark, her protagonist in The Fountainhead:

He was looking at the granite. He did not laugh as his eyes stopped in awareness of the earth around him. His face was like a law of naturea thing one could not question, alter or implore. It had high cheekbones over gaunt, hollow cheeks; gray eyes, cold and steady; a contemptuous mouth, shut tight, the mouth of an executioner or a saint. He looked at the granite. To be cut, he thought, and made into walls. He looked at a tree. To be split and made into rafters. He looked at a streak of rust on the stone and thought of iron ore under the ground. To be melted and to emerge as girders against the sky. These rocks, he thought, are here for me; waiting for the drill, the dynamite and my voice; waiting to be split, ripped, pounded, reborn, waiting for the shape my hands will give to them. [The Fountainhead, pp 15-16]

Many regard this attitude as arrogant, and INTPs are likely, especially in their later years, after finding out that most others are faking an understanding of the laws of nature, to think of themselves as the prime movers who must pit themselves against nature and society in an endless struggle to define ends clearly and adopt whatever means that promise success. If this is arrogance, then at least it is not vanity, and without question it has driven the design engineers to take the lead in molding the structure of civilization.

Famous Architects: Albert Einstein, Adam Smith, Charles Darwin, Ludwig Boltzmann, Marie Curie
It's... pretty accurate so far, though time will tell.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:54 am

Serberus

eNTp: Inventor

Extravert 57% 43% Introvert
intuitive 72% 28% Sensate
Thinking 76% 24% Feeling
Perceptive 75% 25% Judgemental
dunno how accurate it is it sorta works in some ways but in others its like um...yea.. :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:03 am

Ambush
Your type: Xstj

Introvert 50% 50% Extravert

Sensate 72% 28% iNtuitive

Thinking 87% 13% Feeling

Judgemental 55% 45% Perceptive

my type isn't even on the list.... :confused:
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:38 am

Fenavian
Your type: intp
Introvert 59% 41% Extravert
iNtuitive 91% 9% Sensate
Thinking 61% 39% Feeling
Perceptive 75% 25% Judgemental

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:46 am

BladeX
Your type: iXXp
Introvert 84% 16% Extravert
iNtuitive 54% 46% Sensate
Thinking 50% 50% Feeling
Perceptive 89% 11% Judgemental
Currently Playing(not 100% accurate): Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero 2 demo, MGS3, Shadow of the Colossus. (apparently I'm having a PS2 month)
- MK: DS Friend code: 085.959.387.092
- AC: WW Friend code: 4596-2704-9968, name: David, Town: Aspen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:09 am

Futile Resistance
Your type: isfj

Introvert 60% 40% Extravert
Sensate 82% 18% iNtuitive
Feeling 79% 21% Thinking
Judgemental 62% 38% Perceptive

iSfJ: Protector
And if anyone'll notice, I have used that as my name back in MMOs hehe
Site wrote:They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Providers [ESFJs], except with close friends and relatives.
True
Site wrote:they may experience some discomfort when placed in positions of authority, and may try to do everything themselves rather than insist that others do their jobs.
A little I guess... Though in MMOs I'm usually the guy that ends up trying to lead the team to get things done... Though I'll usually forgo being the one that creates the team. :sweat:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:30 am

SSX-Biggie
Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is the functional engineering or inventive role that reaches the highest development in eNTps. It is so natural for these individuals to practice devising gadgets and mechanisms, that they start doing it even as young children. And they get such a kick out of it that they really never stop exercising their inventive bent. Of course as this kind of activity is practiced some structural engineering inevitably happens, so that the next kind of skill to develop in the ENTP is that of designing. Now planning contingencies and marshalling forces, though practiced in some degree in the course of engineering activity, develop more slowly and are soon left behind by the burgeoning of talent in engineering. However, any kind of strategic exercise tends to bring added strength to both engineering and organizing skills.
As the eNTps' engineering capabilities increase so does their desire to let others know about whatever has come of their engineering efforts. So they tend to take up an informative role in their social exchanges. On the other hand they have less and less desire, if they ever had any, to direct the activities of others, doing so only when forced to by circumstances. As engineers of function eNTps wish to exercise their competence in the world of people and things, and thus they deal imaginatively with social systems as well as physical and technological systems. They are very alert to what is apt to occur next-under certain conditions, if certain criteria are met-and they are always sensitive to possibilities. Found in two percent (at most) of the population, Inventors are good at functional analysis, and have both a tolerance for and enjoyment of complex problems.

Outgoing and intensely curious, eNTps are apt to express interest in finding out about everything they come into contact with, and this can be a source of inspiration to others, who find themselves admiring the eNTp's insatiable hunger for knowledge. eNTps are also endlessly inventive, and are the most reluctant of all the types to do things in a particular manner just because that is the way things have always been done. They characteristically have an eye out for a better way, always on the lookout for new projects, new activities, new procedures. eNTps are confident in the value of their interests and display a charming capacity to ignore the standard, the traditional, and the authoritative. As a result of this innovative attitude, they often bring fresh, new approaches to their work and their lives.

Famous Inventors: Walt Disney, Nicola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Richard Feynman, Steve Jobs, Catherine the Great
Though there are definite similarities to some qualities listed here, I cannot say the nail was "hit on the head". My creativity is in artform, not in engineering.

Though one of my favorite quotes is from Thomas Edison when speaking about creating the incandescent bulb,
"If I find 10,000 ways something won't work, I haven't failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward. Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."

Here are my stats:
Extravert 76% 24% Introvert

iNtuitive 66% 34% Sensate

Thinking 68% 32% Feeling

Perceptive 57% 43% Judgemental
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:26 pm

Gryphon
Your type: entp
Extravert 56% 44% Introvert
iNtuitive 72% 28% Sensate
Thinking 81% 19% Feeling
Perceptive 74% 26% Judgemental
Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is the functional engineering or inventive role that reaches the highest development in eNTps. It is so natural for these individuals to practice devising gadgets and mechanisms, that they start doing it even as young children. And they get such a kick out of it that they really never stop exercising their inventive bent. Of course as this kind of activity is practiced some structural engineering inevitably happens, so that the next kind of skill to develop in the ENTP is that of designing. Now planning contingencies and marshalling forces, though practiced in some degree in the course of engineering activity, develop more slowly and are soon left behind by the burgeoning of talent in engineering. However, any kind of strategic exercise tends to bring added strength to both engineering and organizing skills.

As the eNTps' engineering capabilities increase so does their desire to let others know about whatever has come of their engineering efforts. So they tend to take up an informative role in their social exchanges. On the other hand they have less and less desire, if they ever had any, to direct the activities of others, doing so only when forced to by circumstances. As engineers of function eNTps wish to exercise their competence in the world of people and things, and thus they deal imaginatively with social systems as well as physical and technological systems. They are very alert to what is apt to occur next-under certain conditions, if certain criteria are met-and they are always sensitive to possibilities. Found in two percent (at most) of the population, Inventors are good at functional analysis, and have both a tolerance for and enjoyment of complex problems.

Outgoing and intensely curious, eNTps are apt to express interest in finding out about everything they come into contact with, and this can be a source of inspiration to others, who find themselves admiring the eNTp's insatiable hunger for knowledge. eNTps are also endlessly inventive, and are the most reluctant of all the types to do things in a particular manner just because that is the way things have always been done. They characteristically have an eye out for a better way, always on the lookout for new projects, new activities, new procedures. eNTps are confident in the value of their interests and display a charming capacity to ignore the standard, the traditional, and the authoritative. As a result of this innovative attitude, they often bring fresh, new approaches to their work and their lives.

Famous Inventors: Walt Disney, Nicola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Richard Feynman, Steve Jobs, Catherine the Great
I don't disagree too much But I'd like to know how the conclusions were drawn, as I don't believe feeling should be offset against Thinking. Plenty of people know I'm bit of a fiery bod... But a bit of a thinker too...
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:34 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Your type: istj
Introvert 58% 42% Extravert
Sensate 65% 35% iNtuitive
Thinking 95% 5% Feeling
Judgemental 57% 43% Perceptive
iStJ: Inspector
Inspector Guardians look carefully and thoroughly at the people and institutions around them. Making up perhaps as much as ten percent of the general population, Inspectors are characterized by decisiveness in practical affairs, are the guardians of institutions, and if only one adjective could be selected, superdependable would best describe them. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are nothing if not dependable, particularly when it comes to examining the people and products they are responsible forquietly seeing to it that uniform quality is maintained, and that those around them uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct.
These quiet, no-nonsense Guardians have a distaste for and distrust of fanciness in speech, dress, and living space. Their words tend to be simple and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often homespun and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than up-to-date or luxurious. In their choice of personal property (cars, furnishings, jewelry, and so on) price and durability are just as important as comfort or appearance. Classics, antiques, and heirlooms are especially valued, having achieved a certain time-honored statusInspectors prefer the old-fashioned to the newfangled every time. Even on vacation, Inspectors tend not to be attracted by exotic foods, beverages, or locales.

Their thoroughness and orderliness, combined with their interest in legality and standardization, leads Inspectors to a number of occupations that call for the careful administration of goods and services. ISTJs feel right at home with difficult, detailed forms and columns of figures, and thus they make excellent bank examiners, auditors, accountants, and tax attorneys. Managing investments in securities is likely to interest this type, particularly investments in municipal bonds and blue-chip securities. Inspectors are not likely to take chances either with their own or others money, and the thought of a bankrupt nation, state, institution, or family gives them more than a little uneasiness. The idea of dishonoring a contract also bothers an ISTJtheir word is their bondand they naturally communicate a message of trustworthiness and stability, which can make them successful in business. With their eye for detail, ISTJs make good librarians, dentists, optometrists, legal secretaries, and law researchers. High school and college teachers of business administration, home economics, physical education, civics, and history tend to be ISTJs, as do quartermaster officers in the military.

Famous Inspectors: Harry Truman, Elizabeth II
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:50 pm

esd
Introvert 63%

37% Extravert
iNtuitive 92%

8% Sensate
Thinking 53%

47% Feeling
Perceptive 90%

10% Judgemental
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:10 pm

M.Steiner
Introvert 69% / 31% Extravert
iNtuitive 63% / 37% Sensate
Thinking 80% / 20% Feeling
Judgemental 51% / 49% Perceptive
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:02 pm

Gryphon
SSX-MS wrote:Introvert 69% / 31% Extravert
iNtuitive 63% / 37% Sensate
Thinking 80% / 20% Feeling
Judgemental 51% / 49% Perceptive
Mastermind eh? :p
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:45 pm

Isis
Your type: INFP

Introvert 64% (36% Extravert)
iNtuitive 86% (14% Sensate)
Feeling 87% (13% Thinking)
Perceptive 100% (0% Judgemental)
iNFp: Healer
Healer Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in striving for their ends, and informative and introverted in their interpersonal relations. Healer present a seemingly tranquil, and noticiably pleasant face to the world, and though to all appearances they might seem reserved, and even shy, on the inside they are anything but reserved, having a capacity for caring not always found in other types. They care deeply-indeed, passionately-about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace and integrity to their loved ones and the world.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism derived from a strong personal morality, and they conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place. Indeed, to understand iNFps, we must understand their idealism as almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. The iNFp is the Prince or Princess of fairytale, the King's Champion or Defender of the Faith, like Sir Galahad or Joan of Arc. Healers are found in only 1 percent of the general population, although, at times, their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity.

Healers seek unity in their lives, unity of body and mind, emotions and intellect, perhaps because they are likely to have a sense of inner division threaded through their lives, which comes from their often unhappy childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood, which, unfortunately, is discouraged or even punished by many parents. In a practical-minded family, required by their parents to be sociable and industrious in concrete ways, and also given down-to-earth siblings who conform to these parental expectations, iNFps come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. Other types usually shrug off parental expectations that do not fit them, but not the iNFps. Wishing to please their parents and siblings, but not knowing quite how to do it, they try to hide their differences, believing they are bad to be so fanciful, so unlike their more solid brothers and sisters. They wonder, some of them for the rest of their lives, whether they are OK. They are quite OK, just different from the rest of their family-swans reared in a family of ducks. Even so, to realize and really believe this is not easy for them. Deeply committed to the positive and the good, yet taught to believe there is evil in them, iNFps can come to develop a certain fascination with the problem of good and evil, sacred and profane. Tutors are drawn toward purity, but can become engrossed with the profane, continuously on the lookout for the wickedness that lurks within them. Then, when iNFps believe thay have yielded to an impure temptation, they may be given to acts of self-sacrifice in atonement. Others seldom detect this inner turmoil, however, for the struggle between good and evil is within the iNFp, who does not feel compelled to make the issue public.

Famous Healers: Albert Schweizer, Anne Lindbergh
Not the first Myers-Briggs test for me, and all of them (I feel accurately... but I guess the omnipotent god of darkness could perhaps answer that one better than I ^.-) resulted in INFP, which speaks well for this particular one! ;) From the freely available tests I know, I believe this one is the one I liked best, as it tracks the values individually, rather than 'black & white'. :)
so better pack your bags and run
and send it to oblivion
where you don't look like anyone
that anyone would care about
and do what you do
'til it buries you

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:46 pm

Scikar
Introvert 65% (35% Extravert)
iNtuitive 69% (31% Sensate)
Thinking 77% (23% Feeling)
Perceptive 63% (37% Judgemental)

The description seems about right. I wouldn't say it's spot on though.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:26 pm

NF
Arbiter
Your type: infp -Healer
Introvert 66% 34% Extravert
iNtuitive 83% 17% Sensate
Feeling 73% 27% Thinking
Perceptive 97% 3% Judgemental
NF

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:46 pm

SSX-Hawk
wow....this is scarily true...
Introvert 65% / 35% Extravert

iNtuitive 84% / 16% Sensate

Feeling 57% / 43% Thinking

Perceptive 93% / 7% Judgemental

Healer Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in striving for their ends, and informative and introverted in their interpersonal relations. Healer present a seemingly tranquil, and noticiably pleasant face to the world, and though to all appearances they might seem reserved, and even shy, on the inside they are anything but reserved, having a capacity for caring not always found in other types. They care deeply-indeed, passionately-about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace and integrity to their loved ones and the world.
Healers have a profound sense of idealism derived from a strong personal morality, and they conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place. Indeed, to understand iNFps, we must understand their idealism as almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. The iNFp is the Prince or Princess of fairytale, the King's Champion or Defender of the Faith, like Sir Galahad or Joan of Arc. Healers are found in only 1 percent of the general population, although, at times, their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity.

Healers seek unity in their lives, unity of body and mind, emotions and intellect, perhaps because they are likely to have a sense of inner division threaded through their lives, which comes from their often unhappy childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood, which, unfortunately, is discouraged or even punished by many parents. In a practical-minded family, required by their parents to be sociable and industrious in concrete ways, and also given down-to-earth siblings who conform to these parental expectations, iNFps come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. Other types usually shrug off parental expectations that do not fit them, but not the iNFps. Wishing to please their parents and siblings, but not knowing quite how to do it, they try to hide their differences, believing they are bad to be so fanciful, so unlike their more solid brothers and sisters. They wonder, some of them for the rest of their lives, whether they are OK. They are quite OK, just different from the rest of their family-swans reared in a family of ducks. Even so, to realize and really believe this is not easy for them. Deeply committed to the positive and the good, yet taught to believe there is evil in them, iNFps can come to develop a certain fascination with the problem of good and evil, sacred and profane. Tutors are drawn toward purity, but can become engrossed with the profane, continuously on the lookout for the wickedness that lurks within them. Then, when iNFps believe thay have yielded to an impure temptation, they may be given to acts of self-sacrifice in atonement. Others seldom detect this inner turmoil, however, for the struggle between good and evil is within the iNFp, who does not feel compelled to make the issue public.

Famous Healers: Albert Schweizer, Anne Lindbergh
In exile a home has been found.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:34 pm

Kon
Your type: ISTJ
Introvert 96% /4% Extravert
Sensate 59% / 41% iNtuitive
Thinking 100% / 0% Feeling
Judgemental 85% / 15% Perceptive
iStJ: Inspector
Inspector Guardians look carefully and thoroughly at the people and institutions around them. Making up perhaps as much as ten percent of the general population, Inspectors are characterized by decisiveness in practical affairs, are the guardians of institutions, and if only one adjective could be selected, superdependable would best describe them. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are nothing if not dependable, particularly when it comes to examining the people and products they are responsible forquietly seeing to it that uniform quality is maintained, and that those around them uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct.

These quiet, no-nonsense Guardians have a distaste for and distrust of fanciness in speech, dress, and living space. Their words tend to be simple and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often homespun and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than up-to-date or luxurious. In their choice of personal property (cars, furnishings, jewelry, and so on) price and durability are just as important as comfort or appearance. Classics, antiques, and heirlooms are especially valued, having achieved a certain time-honored statusInspectors prefer the old-fashioned to the newfangled every time. Even on vacation, Inspectors tend not to be attracted by exotic foods, beverages, or locales.

Their thoroughness and orderliness, combined with their interest in legality and standardization, leads Inspectors to a number of occupations that call for the careful administration of goods and services. ISTJs feel right at home with difficult, detailed forms and columns of figures, and thus they make excellent bank examiners, auditors, accountants, and tax attorneys. Managing investments in securities is likely to interest this type, particularly investments in municipal bonds and blue-chip securities. Inspectors are not likely to take chances either with their own or others money, and the thought of a bankrupt nation, state, institution, or family gives them more than a little uneasiness. The idea of dishonoring a contract also bothers an ISTJtheir word is their bondand they naturally communicate a message of trustworthiness and stability, which can make them successful in business. With their eye for detail, ISTJs make good librarians, dentists, optometrists, legal secretaries, and law researchers. High school and college teachers of business administration, home economics, physical education, civics, and history tend to be ISTJs, as do quartermaster officers in the military.

Famous Inspectors: Harry Truman, Elizabeth II
This is dead on. The other day I was thinking about jobs and was thinking accountant, lawyer, or history teacher. :weird:
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:58 pm

QuantumDelta
Introvert 82% / 18% Extravert
iNtuitive 68% / 32% Sensate
Thinking 85% / 15% Feeling
Perceptive 78% / 22% Judgemental

Muh.

The test Isis linked gave me:

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
11 62 1 11

X_x?
Most of these tests normally leave me in an undefined bracket anyway...or are wildly varied, but I've changed a lot over the last 3 months..
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:30 am

Serberus
Yeesh thats a worry the one isis posted also came up with
Your Type is: ENTP
Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
89 88 1 22
I actualy agree with BIGs to some extent actualy :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:14 pm

SSX-Ava
Introvert 84% / 16% Extravert
Intuitive 80% / 20% Sensate
Feeling 62% / 38% Thinking
Perceptive 56% / 44% Judgemental

seems about right :p

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:38 pm

Sofia
Never had much sympathy for something that pretends to tell you who you are.

Introvert 96% 4% Extravert
iNtuitive 76% 24% Sensate
Thinking 75% 25% Feeling
Perceptive 93% 7% Judgemental

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:46 pm

Plovske
Your type: iXfp
Introvert 55% 45% Extravert
iNtuitive 52% 48% Sensate
Feeling 95% 5% Thinking
Perceptive 81% 19% Judgemental

i had a hard tim with some of the words though :sweat:
enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:33 pm

SoulSeeker
ur type: istj

Introvert 96% 4% Extravert
Sensate 81% 19% iNtuitive
Thinking 65% 35% Feeling
Judgemental 65% 35% Perceptive

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:34 pm

Reaps
Extravert 86% 14% Introvert

iNtuitive 72% 28% Sensate

Thinking 100% 0% Feeling

Perceptive 100% 0% Judgemental

ENTP! Grypg, bigs, serberus - it's the personality type of the hour...

although, i think its not that accurate, especially given that some of the questions i could have picked either answer. this test is very yes/no
Still here

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:17 pm

Ozone
Extravert 75% 25% Introvert
iNtuitive 95% 5% Sensate
Thinking 52% 48% Feeling
Perceptive 88% 12% Judgemental
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Return to “General Discussions”