Blacklist

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:12 pm

undrin
sam.freak wrote:Yeah, we have. Apparently there's nothing they can do about it.
Ok I just thought I would mention it. I am sorry that happened. But it might be fun to follow him around for awhile ;)
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:54 pm

Scorpius
Healina for being a NIB...... :D
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:53 pm

fearzie
Ok there was this random priest called Plovske, he ninjaed Felstriker from me and I was like WTF ARE YOU DOING <censored> NOOB PRIEST, and he says: keke, I got a friend that wants items too! then this stupid human-<censored>-ass paladin (think he was called QuantumDelta) comes and ninjas Eye of rend.. <censored> lamers I hate em! :((((( im very angry atm.. sigh!

<3<3<3<3

Edit: I forgot <3

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:07 am

Plovske
FEARZIE <3!
enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:28 pm

Caspae
Icewitch wrote:never group with "bugi" dwarf priest lvl 51 ish.

he never heals and just pulls everything and lets everyone die.
this is very anoying, evenmore so when he does it for the 6th time :smack: 4g in repairs hurts :mad:
have fun!
That was probably cuz he went afk all the time with autorun on , I mean GUYS its Bugi were on about.. He shud be removed cuzz we all fin <3 Bugi !

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:06 pm

Komfort
Caspae wrote:
Icewitch wrote:never group with "bugi" dwarf priest lvl 51 ish.

he never heals and just pulls everything and lets everyone die.
this is very anoying, evenmore so when he does it for the 6th time :smack: 4g in repairs hurts :mad:
have fun!
That was probably cuz he went afk all the time with autorun on , I mean GUYS its Bugi were on about.. He shud be removed cuzz we all fin <3 Bugi !
as a... PRIEST... you should know better then going afk when you're supossed to HEAL people... asfaik he sucked at his class, but that was a long time ago, he may have changed :p
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy and paste me to your signature so i can spread.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:58 pm

Rinoa
Well, Calisto and I were gaming together, I was being in AQ20, he was being in UBRS. I was watching that UBRS raid. A warrior level 59 joined from Defenders of the Ancients (Zeqr). First thing he did was asking for raidleader, so he could ninja spaulders of valor. Calisto denied him. Later on, (oztheexile wasn't inside yet) he was blaiming him for not healing him.

He was being totally retarted and acting like an ass all the time, using caps all the time and shouting at people. Then the dall rend off hand blade dropped. Calisto told Needers to roll. The warrior and a rogue rolled on it. there was a discussion in raidchat about who should get priority on it. After a raidvote it turned out the raid stated the rogue should get it. The warrior rold highest but the rogue got the sword. The raid agreed, and after the behaviour of the warrior during the whole raid I agreed also. We assigned the sword to the rogue.

You can find this unfair, and I could understand the warrior being mad, but the constant and total noobish behaviour of this guy makes it unwise to group with him in my opinion :). I guess we'll probably hear more of this guy, since he was threatening us with reporting us to our guildleader and everything :P.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:22 pm

Mad Hatter
I would like Blacklisted : -

brickwall
Diskordia
Lithelsixy
Balerhon
stiekem

i took a ritch thorium vein because i got their first, brickwall wanted it to skill up, he took a dislike to it, so i ignored him, so he got all his friends to abuse me.. so ignored them and told them i was reporting them, they in turn told me they were reporting me.
The main reason for them abusing me was because they wanted me to abuse some ability to skill as much as you like off 1 mine, which im sure is probubaly frowned upon if your caught.
I dont want to get abuse online.. it's not what i play for.
I also have screen shots.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:08 pm

Morrius-eu
Fearknot and myself had a bad experience with a dwarf hunter named 'supa' last night. Generally poor attitude towards other players, followed by a need roll on spirit gear (while we were discussing if anyone needed it), followed by several whispers to myself obviously intended to torment and antagonise. He made fun of the fact that he had effectively ninja'd the item, and laughed at the idea that we thought he might assume it was hunter gear - essentially, he confirmed he knew it was not an appropriate item to need and laughed about it.
Everyone makes a bad roll at some point in their Wow-playing (I've made a few back in the old days, when I wasn't as clued up as I am now) but I take issue with him laughing about it.
Whether or not he gets blacklisted, I would suggest avoiding him as he is unfriendly, rude and selfish in general during raids; insulting other players tactics, pulling without asking and before people are ready, etc etc.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:06 am

Zelmor
Arcangela of Hljatud, 60 mage: ninjad a 16bag and a bllue BoE hunter mail pants in UBRS.

Osten of Brothers of Death, 60 priest. I dont really remember but it was in scholo. The party said it's okay and let's go on, but I decided to leave hence it is retardism and i have no intension of playing with people taking others stuff..

Diglax, 60 pala, no clan atm. Ninjad Book of Eviscerate 9 in UBRS saying he farmed with his rogue for months for it.. It came out this wednesday.. bah.

hey wait a minute!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:50 pm

Noctem
Zelmor wrote:Diglax, 60 pala, no clan atm. Ninjad Book of Eviscerate 9 in UBRS saying he farmed with his rogue for months for it.. It came out this wednesday.. bah.
really makes me suprised to read this, since ive been playing quite alot before with Diglax on my druid Moondust. and hes never been anything but nice and good at what his doing. quite the catch if u get him on ur team.

and about the book mentioned above, hes claiming that he told ppl before on went that he needed it for his rogue and that he got told to go ahead. but when the book did drop ppl all of a sudden got angry with him... nvm.

The thing is that he didnt keep the book. he gave it away (for free) to the rogue that was in that group.

ive not only talked to Diglax about this but allso talked to teh rogue whom it concerns. and he told me the same thing Diglax did (allthough in his version Diglas was bitching a little more about giving the book away)

therefore i just wanna protest about putting Diglax on the "blacklist".
my hair is not pink. never.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:07 am

Inquisitor
I humbly suggest restarting this list given the fresh start you have all gone for.
No signature

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:30 am

Sondemon
And a very good idea that is.
I think it's time for a fresh start all over.
Will take one thing at the time, locking this thread, starting a new one aswell.
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”