WoW EU Moderator Proposition #2

Moderator: Global Moderators

Do You Support Nightstone Becoming a Moderator?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:50 pm

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes: 15

WoW EU Moderator Proposition #2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:50 pm

M.Steiner
Just like the thread that Anny has just made, except this one is for Nightstone. Having a poll here gives every member of the guild the oppertunity to vote and have their say, as not just the current Moderators. :)

~Nightstone has been with us almost since we founded our europe guild, he is a great person to group with and i should know having grouped with him a lot, he's always very helpful including helping lower lvl members of the guild out when he can. He actually spent many nights just helping me get a dagger a while back, continuously farming for the Barman shanker (i think we ended up doing around 25 runs or something).

As well as that he has also talked to members who have been interested in joining our guild except he hasn't been able to send the invite himself. It is imho that now is the time Nightstone should become one of the Moderators.

This poll will last for 3 days, if you do not support Nightstone becoming a Moderator please post and explain why or if you would prefer you can PM me your reason instead.

Cheers guys. Happy voting. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:53 am

Nightstone
Thx guys for the vote, im very happy with it. I liked the guild and its members from the start. All are very helpfull and im hoping im doing the same to you all. Its a bit off a surpise im granted this honor to be honest, but i like to thank you all and HM in particular for this vote (of confidence)

Im hoping i live up to youre standards with it. If not just tell me and gimme a slap :P

For as Illandria says : sometimes im a Nibblet :D :D

(God i love that word )

Ive made some good friends in this great game and im proud off it. Appreciate all contacts with you all and i like the chat.

Gl to you all and happy grinding.

Nightstone
Nightghost

A.k.a.

Ben
Live Life to the fullest
Never a dull day :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:06 pm

M.Steiner
Thanks for voting everyone, this poll is now closed. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”