Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators
- Posts: 1524
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:56 pm
- Location: USA
Here are the surrender terms agreed to by us and the enemy:
1. you may hold no more then 20% of your nations population soldier wise, and must get ride of all aircraft, tanks, cruise missiles, and nukes.
2. you must destroy all improvements that increase your military (this will also help your nations in debt lock)
3. you must offer peace in all offensive wars
These are very light terms. I am the only one who needs to worry about item 2. These terms only last for the duration of the war, so we are not going to be in a permanently weakened state. We are also protected by the Purple Poseidon bloc until the end of the war.
Here's to peace!
Last edited by Kon
on Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."
- Posts: 797
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:44 pm
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:47 am
sorry missed the lst day, am standing down.
Kicking Eds butt in Lore
- Posts: 3409
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:46 am
- Location: SSX
Whats the status of this?
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 4:45 pm
- Location: UK
As far as im aware the war is now over.
Basically there are a few alliances that have a no surrender policy in place and as such will continue. But outside of those few the war is considered to be over.
Return to “Cyber Nations”