Just a quick update.
I've hidden the pre-launch guild list with a spoiler tag now that they have been locked and the real launch roster will appear above it from now on. I'll be changing the graphic for that over before early access beguns and this will show where to find us. - I'll delete the pre-launch list completely once our proper list has filled up a bit but will leave it there for now just so I can tick people off.
It was suggested on IRC yesterday that we make a list of peoples playtimes according to GMT, to help coordinate flashpoints, operations and group play like that. Rather than have a separate thread for those I've incorporated them into this thread instead so we can keep all that info in one place. If you'll only be able to play certain days or times it may be helpful to fill this info in under your details. Up to you.
Each member of the guild will have their own little "profile" in this roster thread like this example;
Forum name goes here
Main Character: Mean Mr. Mustard
Class: Sith Inqusitor (Sorcerer) [Healer]
Crew Skills: Synthweaving, Archaeology, Underworld Trading
Legacy Name: info unavailable
Alternate Characters: Bob
Playtimes GMT: Weekdays : 20:00 - 23:00 | Weekend: afternoon/evening
* Everyones SSX forum name will be listed at the top in gold.
* From there it'll list your main character - If you decide later down the road that you want to play a different class as your main we can update this, np.
* Class - Including your advanced class (sniper/operative, assassin/sorcerer or whatever) and if possible it would be helpful to list what role your character fits. Since the classes are so diverse an Inquisitor could essentially be a mid-range DPS, Ranged DPS, Healer or Tank depending on what advanced class and build you go with.
* Crew Skills - Just for your main character, or the main skills you've worked at improving. I know some people like to make alt after alt and have professions on those as well but this could get silly if we start listing every single one lol.
* Legacy Name - Self explanatory.
* Alternate Characters - Just the names of the alts you have on the same server, which should either be SSX clanned (more than welcome) or clanless.
* Playtimes GMT - If you want to fill this section in according to the GMT timezone that would probably help those who want to try organising things in advance or to get an idea when most people are playing.
I'll post a reminder in one of the early access threads when we start gaining access to the game but if everyone can make the effort to check this thread when you've created your character to see if your info needs adding and make a post if it does or let one of us know the above info by PM or ingame so it can be updated. I'll be asking around ingame too and making notes to try and cover all bases. Since it's likely (but yet to be confirmed) that anyone who joined the pre-launch guild will get an automatic invite on their first character I want everyone accounted for, especially since there are 2 people who joined who never said who they were when I've asked and I'm not sure whether they are new members who need to register here if they haven't already or existing members who don't check the forums very often.
*If you can also reply/pm to make sure your info stays up-to-date as time goes on that would be greatly appreciated
Also - Image credit to this guide
The guild interface appears to have the note function. I'm guessing the "member note" is public which officers can set. If that's the case I think it'll be a good idea to add our forum names as a member note next to each of our ingame characters too. This way we know right away who everyone is without having to ask or check this thread. If possible we could add crew skills as a note too but that'll depend how much space it allows, I'd say forum names would be priority at least initially.