As a number of people are finding it hard to get a good balance of Nature Resistance and Stamina gear, I thought a guide on the items and appropriate enchants may be of help.
Nature Resistant Gear
Arachnid Gloves of the..
Heart of Noxxionx2
Albino Crocscale Boots
All of these items are soloable but it may not be easy (Noxxion/Rotgrip) without the right spec if you're not a sword rogue. You may want to concider respecing to this build just to farm them by yourself if you can't find someone to help you. Also stacking up on some pots/thistle/whipper roots won't hurt.
Fluctuating Cloak of Nature Resistance
- You can often find the gloves on AH for around 75-125g
Stratholme (Baron side)
Cloak of the Shrouded Mists
The ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
Bow of Taut Sinew
Thick Silithid Chestguard
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
Amulet of Foul Warding
Beetle Scaled Wristguards
- Crafted by Innos
New CH Rewards in 1.11
You can view all of the stats for the them here
- Bramablewood crafted by Innos
- Gaea's Embrace crafted by Saman
If you find yourself having quite alot of gimped gear, I advise you to start farming for the mats now ready for the the next patch.
- The quest chain starts in CH and the one you'll be looking for is The Twilight Mystery.
Cenarion Reservist's Leggings
- This quest starts here and ends here. The first bit of the quest is soloable (stealth into the hives and retrieve the quest items) but the last part of the chain requires a 20+ man raid.
- Full write up of the quest chain -
Malfurion's Signet Ring
Green Dragonskin Cloak
Unnatural Leather Spaulders
- To be able to get these you'll have to be 1) lucky to win the roll and 2) get up on Wednesday or Thursday morning and get an invite to the "random" raids that kill them.
Cloak - +15 Nature Resistance
Shoulders - Nature Mantle of the Dawn(+5 NR)
Legs/head - +100HP
- To get this you'll first have to get one of these which can be handed into a man in Burning Steppes. You'll first have to gather all the mats to be able to do so though.
1xBlack Diamond (Can usually be found on the AH for 15-25g)
1xLung Juice Cocktail
4xNight Dragon's Breath
And ofcourse you'll have all your standard enchants like +100hp on chest, +9sta on bracers etc.
For potions and stuff to increase your DPS when in NR gear or in any gear on a raid for that matter I advise you to have a look through this thread:
"Consumables and You"
Hope this gives you a hand on collecting a nice all around set of NR with an exceptional amount of Health, Goodluck.
Moderator: Global Moderators
3 posts • Page 1 of 1