Unsynched content

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Unsynched content

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:08 am

M.Steiner
Thought I'd start a list of content for us to try and run unsynched together (and maybe plan days to do them?). Feel free to add to the list if there's something else you'd like us to try!

• BAHAMUT
    Let's go back & finish this!
  • ALEXANDER
    Anny and I started this a while ago (and I've managed to progress a tiny bit further solo). Be nice to see how far we can get as a trio.
  • THE VOID ARK
    Could be done with a lvl 70 trio before ShB so we should be able to manage this too methinks.
  • HW EXTREME PRIMALS
    - The Minstrel's Ballad: Nidhogg's Rage
    - Containment Bay S1T7 Extreme (Sephirot)
    - Containment Bay Z1T9 Extreme (Zurvan)
    - The Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign [Got the mount from this via the Moogle Treasure Trove event so no longer need to do this]
    - Containment Bay P1T6 Extreme (Sophia) [Got the mount from this via the Moogle Treasure Trove event so no longer need to do this]
    I wasn't sure if we'd be able to these but there are videos on YouTube of a lvl 80 PLD soloing Nidhogg (also with duo lvl 70s), Sophia, Sephirot (also with trio lvl 70s) & Thordan, along with duo lvl 80s managing to kill Zurvan. Would like to try these together at some point and see how we do. I've always wanted a Firebird lol.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Unsynched content

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:13 am

Isileth
Definitely need to finish Bahamut, I have done Alexander but given how they had tweaked the difficulty compared to Bahamut I sailed through every single one using the DF and didn't really get to experience it so would have no problem going back and trying it out a different way.

Most of the HW primals should be doable if somewhat slow due to the low dps. Theres a few mechanics im unsure of being able to do with so few but always fun to try.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:40 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Sorry it's taken me a little while to pitch in on these - it's been a rough couple of weeks unfortunately :blank:

I should be back ingame either Monday or Tuesday, as soon as I'm physically able to renew my sub. After that, I'm up for all of this. Are there specific nights that suit you guys that we could try to arrange regular runs for? I can't as a rule do Tuesdays but I'm usually good for most others. If I know we're aiming for a set night, I'll try to keep it free :)

I should say though that any of the Warring Triad runs will make me absolutely miserable, given I just can't stop dying even in the hard modes :lol: Your suggesting them makes me cry ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:58 pm

M.Steiner
Anubis wrote:I should say though that any of the Warring Triad runs will make me absolutely miserable, given I just can't stop dying even in the hard modes :lol: Your suggesting them makes me cry ;)

I don't tend to do extremes for similar reasons tbh lol. Too much pressure and too stressful for me synched with randoms so I just don't do them. I'd prefer to just wait (however long) until I can unsynch them - can still be a challenge figuring them out, just without the worries/anxiety. I don't mind dying alongside you guys though lol :lol:

As for nights, 7:30pm onwards tends to be good for me in the evening (bit earlier on the weekends as we eat earlier). I usually go sit with the family for an hour when it gets to around 9:45 but then come back to my PC for a bit before bed - if we're wanting to aim for a set night each week or whatever I can always extend into that though, no probs :)

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:43 pm

M.Steiner
Gj guys! Glad we went back & finished this off :D

Image Image
Image Image

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:00 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Yessss! Great pics MS!

We are the best - only 8 months or so to complete the raid series :lol:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 11:16 pm

M.Steiner
Thankies! :D

Tonights (Wed) adventures:
Image Image
Image Image

Thu:
Image Image
Image Image

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:44 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
You are the king of screenshots ^^

Need to get these all in the gallery when I get a mo!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:22 pm

M.Steiner
Got my Firebird!!
Image Image
:D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:58 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Finally got around to adding all these pics to the gallery and adding a news entry about our exploits!

We need to plan our next challenge so that I have a reason to resub :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:15 pm

M.Steiner
Cheers for adding those mate, they look great in the gallery! :D

I thought of another potential unsynched challenge for us the other day which I mentioned on Discord last night - The Great Hunt (Extreme). It's part of the Monster Hunter World collaboration event where you take on the Rathalos.

There's a normal lvl 70 8-man version of it to do first in order to unlock the extreme version (which we can do unsynced together too) but the extreme version of it is only a 4-man in comparison as well so I reckon we could do that as a lvl 80 trio too. (There are vids on YouTube of it being solo'd by some classes too so shouldn't be too difficult after some practice with mechanics!).

I've seen a few people flying around on this thing during hunt trains & it really is a thing of beauty. This is where you get it :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:24 am

Anubis
Site Admin
I'm 100% up for doing that if we want to :D Would love one of those mounts!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:31 am

M.Steiner
unsync.jpg
unsync.jpg (779.89 KiB) Viewed 18463 times
Hopefully they will figure this out but until they do, we should try & do as much unsynched content together as we can before 6.0 releases.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:27 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Agreed. This gives us a good reason to be ingame and active in the weeks ahead of 6.0 though, so not necessarily a bad thing :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:33 pm

M.Steiner
I've been subbed to the game (in 6 month chunks) since the day I started playing & don't have any plans to change that so you guys let me know what works best for you! Apart from choosing a time or whatever I'm easy & can jump in most evenings if I'm not already on, just give me a shout ;)

Starting with the Rathalos trial might be a good idea as we don't know how long it will take for the mounts to drop & will probably need to farm him for a bit. - Either until they do drop, or we've gotten 50 scales from killing him which we can then exchange in Kugane for a mount each instead.

Return to “Final Fantasy”