It's been a long long while.

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

It's been a long long while.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

Suspence
Hey SSX. Its been a couple years, idk if anybody remembers me but i was Goliathspet and many other toons that i honestly dont even remember lol. It could also be that nobody still plays anymore haha but i just wanted to check in and look for some familiar faces (or voices) haha. Also if anyone plays Starcraft 2 because thats what reminded me of ye olde guilde. Good ol' Blizz Nostalgia :p

-Spencer

Re: It's been a long long while.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Lilleth
Spencer!!! Swear to God, I was just thinking about you the other day, seriously! How are you? OMG! Spencer!!

<3 Steph
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Idaten
SPENCER!

Of course we remember you! This is Idaten / Bill. How you been?
Glad you're enjoying Starcraft II. Yeah, a bunch of us are still playing WoW. The new expansion is pretty good. :thumb:

Does starcraft have the whole bizzard real id communication thing built in? We still have a vent too (so get on it sometime) :D

Glad to see ya bud.
- Bill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Padishar
Awesome to see ya Spencer! :cool:
Like Bill was saying you can Comm with us via BattleNet or Vent (as well as here of course ;D )

SC2 rocks!!! I have thoroughly been enjoying it as well...

The new expac to WoW is pretty kewl, they changed up a ton of the ways different class powers work,
broke the world, added a couple of new races/professions and made all the new Dungeons pretty challenging.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Suspence
Glad to hear about everyone still sticking around and glad to hear that Wow is still addicting as ever haha. I dont think ill be signing up again anytime soon though. The game is too good if you know what i mean haha. Plus I just dont have the time unfortunately :/ Gotta keep them grades up :p. I just returned to my first love that is the blizzard rts though. Its no Frozen Throne but i do enjoy Starcraft 2 alot. And i am anxiously awaiting the Valve Dota project later this year :D. Stephanie your husband still plays right? And how are the kids and everything? You guys were the ones from Canada right?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:46 am

Suspence
Are like jack and mel still around too? what about that one obgyn who hates kids? babydolly was it haha? im just trying to muster up everyone i remember. Man u guys were all the best :)

And id love to come on vent or bnet to say hello. could someone pm the info?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Lilleth
Yes Jay (Axavier) still plays...he's got 2 lvl 85's already :rolleyes:

The kids are great, all three are in school now!
/purr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Lilleth
pm'd the vent info too :) If you have trouble getting in, let us know!
/purr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Suspence
Thanks for the info steph :). And thats great to hear about the kids! They grow up so quickly, Ive got a little guy thats almost 1 now and its just amazing :).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Padishar
Suspence wrote:Glad to hear about everyone still sticking around and glad to hear that Wow is still addicting as ever haha. I dont think ill be signing up again anytime soon though. The game is too good if you know what i mean haha. Plus I just dont have the time unfortunately :/ Gotta keep them grades up :p. I just returned to my first love that is the blizzard rts though. Its no Frozen Throne but i do enjoy Starcraft 2 alot. And i am anxiously awaiting the Valve Dota project later this year :D. Stephanie your husband still plays right? And how are the kids and everything? You guys were the ones from Canada right?
Looking forward to the new DOTA as well, the second Valve gets it up on Steam I will snag it.
Spoke with Jack and Mel last week and wished them a Happy New Year. I see them both (plus Undrin) on Steam playing Left4Dead2 most days...
Dolly inherited Babydolly's account when they split up, he still plays alot.

I personally slowed down playing WoW last 2 weeks, as I got like 30 games between the PC and PS3 for Christmas. :thumb:
Mostly been playing multiplayer games on the PS3 with meh GF (you know bonding time and all).
Tho I did just whoop Deadspace :cool:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Suspence
God i envy you haha. I usually spend my breaks either playing old games i love or watching a tv series in its entirety on netflix or the internet. I think this is the first break i didnt knock out an anime series actually. But just finishing up arrested development haha, a ncie little gem i never caught the first time around. I did just finish Final Fantasy X for like the 5th time also and 9 during thanksgiving break.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Axavier
Hi Spencer. Great to hear from you. Feel free to come chat on Vent when ever. You can live WoW vicariously through me :) Hahaha.
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Plunger
SPEEEEEEEEEEEEENCER RUB MY TUMMY
Torpedoface (Burning Legion) - 85 Paladin
Chuggowitz (BL) - 85 Mage
Papajohanson (BL) - 85 Shaman
Spacehoundz (BL) - 85 Rogue
Sainge (Arthas) - 85 Warrior
Sénioruncle (BL) - 83 Hunter
Papajoelouis (BL) - 81 Death Knight
Spacedogs (BL) - 70 Warlock
Horsepuncher (Kel'Thuzad) - 60 Twink Paladin
Horsekicker (KT) - 60 Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:05 am

Stracius
Thread necromancy is bad, mmkay?
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”