Hey Suggz

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Hey Suggz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:30 am

undrin
Hey man, are you back playing wow? I started back this last 10 days, we have seen your toon on today, but have not gotten a response in guild when we try talking to you. We are hoping you are not hacked. Just in case you are Jay has demoteded your toon until we get your confirmation it is you. Let us know, would love to hit up some runs with you again.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

Re: Hey Suggz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Stracius
undrin wrote:hacked
nix hacked, insert ebay'd - sounds more likely in this case. Then again, the expansion is around the corner, isn't it?
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:40 pm

undrin
After speaking with him a few months ago in regards to coming back during the expansion, I am under the assumption this is more likely a hack.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:30 am

suggz
crapp man i must have gotten hacked. last time i played was like 3 weeks ago... it drunkenrogue that they was on?
"full strength like a cyclops eye drops"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 am

SSX-Ava
Probably abit late for this now......but a friend of mine who still plays WoW showed me this the other day http://eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=221003617.
Probably a good investment for you WoW guys to stop this from happening again. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:39 am

Padishar
Everyone with a wow account should have either the physical authenticator listed by Ava or the mobile one
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article. ... rhtml=true

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm

suggz
yup, I got the one that they text the pin to your phone. I set it up once i found out that my account got hacked and all seems to be right so far.
"full strength like a cyclops eye drops"

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”