Important. Not disbanding but not active.

We currently have guilds across the =US=Doomsayer(PVP), =US=Thog(PVE), and =EU=Wildsoul(PVP) servers!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Important. Not disbanding but not active.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:43 pm

undrin
Due to our playership going way down, we have decided to merge with Mean Old Basterds. They are a guild that is very close to the same ideals we have here at SSX. Due to not enough people playing to get groups and what not, this was seen as the best option at this time. Our guild will still be saved on the server as we are not taking all our toons out. When the server populations grow again it is a possability we may restart our US SSX guild. But until that time if you wish to follow us please feel free to contact us in game.

Undrin, Ethos

Thanks

PS If you have any questions please feel free to conatact me.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:37 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Sorry to hear this, especially when the group seemed to be going so strong for a while. From what I understand it's down to population problems across the whole game rather than just a specific SSX issue? Strange, since the population was quite high just after launch I thought.

Does anyone know anything about the status of our other AoC guilds too? Have not heard anything from them in a while :blank:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:13 pm

undrin
Well I agree, This is not something we wanted to do lightly. We have been talling about this with the few players left in vent over the last few weeks. Which means there were about 5 of us. We could not even run the 6 man instances.

Over all from what we have seen on this server most of the big guilds have died or merged with others. We have about 6 strong guilds left on the server. Most of which are ganking guilds aka jerks. MoB we have run with alot and agreed they would be a decent fit. Though not perfect fit for us the best at this time. We enjoy their company but will not be leveing SSX over all. I have read that other servers are doing fine but it is a hit or mis on this. Since the search function in game does not work fully. Also rerolling on a diff server is not a good option, as well they do not have server transfers at this time. I hope the server merges help out. But at this time these are good people who like to have a good time and will continue to in game! Also don't count us out here! we will be around.... oh wait I have been around almost 5 years now hehe. Not going anywhere! :eek:

As for other serves I have no idea. I hope they are doing better as we had a very strong guild at release.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Of course, of course :) No intention of closing the forum, or throwing the lot of you out ;) You're all welcome here for as long as you want to be here, as always.

I can understand the decision, and understand why you may have been reluctant to take it. Sometimes there is little choice if you want to keep having fun in the game. Still, it is a shame that things have not worked out (or are currently not doing so) after a very strong start as you say. Hopefully, should things pick up again, you'll be able to pick up from where you left off once more.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:52 pm

Syro
Understandable. Sounds like you guys are doing what you need to do. Hope to see you around the forums in other places if not here ;)

THUGGYBEAR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:07 pm

thuggybear
HI GUYS AS I HAVE BEEN PART OF THIS DISCUSSION AND AS I HAVE STATED ON VENT I WILL BE KEEPING MY MAIN TOON IN SSX AND WILL BE MOVING MY ALT DEMONWEILDER TO MOB ONCE I CAN GET SOMEONE TO GIVE ME A INVITE I KNOW I AM THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK BUT I DO HAVE TO SAY OVER THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN IN MANY MANY GUILDS IN MANY DIFF GAMES BUT BY FAR YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND I HOPE THAT WE WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO COME BACK STRONG I HAVE HAD FUN RUNNING WITH YOU GUYS AND YOU HAVE HELPED ME TO NO END. SO HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN GAME AND HOPE THE GAME PICKS UP. WILL BE INT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WOW NEW EXPANSON COMES OUT ON NOV 13. YES I STILL PLAY THAT AS WELL BUT PREFER AOC. I THINK ONCE THEY ADD SOME MORE CONTENT FOR THE MID TO UPPER LEV AND COME OUT WITH A EXPANSON OR SOME ENHANCMENTS THIS WILL BE A STRONG GAME FOR SOME TIME TO COME. WELL ENOUGH OUT OF ME SEE YOU ALL IN GAME.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:35 pm

El Oso
Anubis wrote:Does anyone know anything about the status of our other AoC guilds too? Have not heard anything from them in a while :blank:
Thog SSX never got off the ground, there's no presence on that server...

I'm sorry to hear about the guild, we just went through the same thing in Lotro. :(
The important thing is that those who are still in-game have the community and ability to get groups, I hope the merge works out well for you!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:22 pm

undrin
I keep looking for you on Thuggy. I can get you an invite any time. Also if you see any MoB online just ask them for someone that can invite. Most of them are aware of the merge.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Syro
True, thuggy. Lots of good peeps in SSX. :thumb:

Return to “Age of Conan”