Arbiter Vote 2008

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Who Should Be Arbiter For 2008/09?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:45 pm

Anubis
38%
Padishar
25%
SSX-MS
19%
Stracius (See Below)
3%
Inquisitor
16%

Total votes: 32

Arbiter Vote 2008

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:45 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Time for the actual vote. This will run for a week (closing date - 21st September).

A bit about the nominees, and their own views on their candidacy, can be found here: http://www.shatteredstar.org/forums/vie ... hp?p=54494

If you find you cannot vote, then please either post in this thread or drop me a PM to let me know, and I'll add you to the Members Usergroup. Every SSX member is entitled to a vote.

Think about your vote and vote for the person you think will do the best job. Please make an informed pick for the right reasons, not just voting for someone because you haven't ever played a game with the others.

NOTE: Please remember when voting that a vote for Stracius will be a vote for a 9 month term for that candidate, with the individual coming second in the ballot being the acting Arbiter for the remaining 3 months until he returns from holiday.
Last edited by Anubis on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:49 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Three more days before the vote closes everyone. 23 votes so far, and I am hoping we break the 30 barrier we set last year - or at least match it :)

If you haven't voted yet, I implore you to do so. This is a very important vote for the community, and it works best if everyone chips in their two cents so that we get a true reflection of opinion!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:15 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I believe the vote is now closed. It appears that I have been re-elected for this year, with Padishar being chosen to be our 'backup' should I be unable to perform my duties at any time for any reason.

I must say that I am very pleased with our turnout this year, breaking the 30 set last year. Hopefully next year we will be able to build upon this again and continue to increase our voting numbers. I consider this vote an extremely important practice for the community, so it is great to see the turnout going up.

Thank you to everyone who has voted, either for me or for anyone else. I am truly honoured that you have again placed your trust in me, and I will do my utmost to live up to that faith. But beyond that, thank you for taking part, giving us as true a reflection of opinion of the membership as possible.

Finally I would like to thank all of the candidates, who as I said in my 'About Me' post would all have made excellent choices in my estimation. It's been great to see such a fresh ballot this year, and I hope to see such again next year :)

Return to “Members”