Neocron - 10Tacle filed for insolvency

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:54 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I'm currently around generally at the weekends. Will have to talk to MS and Fut about this when I see them, and see about possibly sending a rep to the meeting. We are very small, with nothing having been discussed or tabled re: recruitment yet, so I am not entirely sure how much use we may be - however it will be nice to at the very least attend the meeting and meet up with some old friends.

Thanks muchly for the invite Tyler :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:18 pm

M.Steiner
Haven't played for a few days really other than building some stuff for Tepa, not cos i didn't want to just there aren't enough hours in the day lol.

We've not really discussed any of our future plans as far as opwars, ssx recruitment etc goes, since none of us have really decided yet whether we'll stay or not. Didn't see much point really if we didn't know what we'll be doing in a month or so. Wouldn't have liked to discuss all these things, get peoples hopes up and then we disappear again a few weeks later.

(Didn't know Ste was back nope! :D)

After the free time though if we do end up staying, i'm sure the others would agree that we'd love to be more actively involved in the UA op wars like we used to be. R2K/Rangers/SSC(X) wars are probably my fav online gaming memory. Will talk to Anny & Fut about it at some point but i'd say we'll just see how things pan out, who knows what the future will hold heh. :)

[OT]Oh btw!, i was just reading through some of the shouts on lastfm for Maiden's The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg (<3) just now.. I noticed a Tyler_Durden84 on there who's from Germany too, that happen to be you mate?. Could be a coincidence, but thought i'd ask lol. Will add you to my friends list later if it is ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 pm

TylerDurdon
SSX-MS wrote:Haven't played for a few days really other than building some stuff for Tepa, not cos i didn't want to just there aren't enough hours in the day lol.

We've not really discussed any of our future plans as far as opwars, ssx recruitment etc goes, since none of us have really decided yet whether we'll stay or not. Didn't see much point really if we didn't know what we'll be doing in a month or so. Wouldn't have liked to discuss all these things, get peoples hopes up and then we disappear again a few weeks later.

(Didn't know Ste was back nope! :D)

After the free time though if we do end up staying, i'm sure the others would agree that we'd love to be more actively involved in the UA op wars like we used to be. R2K/Rangers/SSC(X) wars are probably my fav online gaming memory. Will talk to Anny & Fut about it at some point but i'd say we'll just see how things pan out, who knows what the future will hold heh. :)

[OT]Oh btw!, i was just reading through some of the shouts on lastfm for Maiden's The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg (<3) just now.. I noticed a Tyler_Durden84 on there who's from Germany too, that happen to be you mate?. Could be a coincidence, but thought i'd ask lol. Will add you to my friends list later if it is ;)
hi there :D

no i am not tyler_durden84 :), no idea who it is...

ok no problem. you ll do the right things, i am sure :)

otherwise it would be great to see anyone of you on monday in th, on this way you ll get a few more informations about current faction politics and stuff...

so have a nice weekend guys and maybe we ll see us ingame.

regards

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:44 am

Futile Resistance
He said 7PM England time? And England is 0 GMT right?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:41 pm

TylerDurdon
Futile Resistance wrote:He said 7PM England time? And England is 0 GMT right?
7 pm england time sorry :) its 8 o clock german time

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:20 am

Scorpius
Is it worth downloading the client and coming back, I heard alot has been changed with Imps and armor.
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

nc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:05 pm

Riccko
Hi guys :D

Well i gave nc another go and saw MS on their but went to R2K as thats who i was with last time im ventured out their.

we did a few op fights which tbh was bloody great.

but then during the week it went all quite and i was kinda left on me own for a few days.

so i haven't return for a while but if theres anything going down in NC
i can soon log on.

just plodding along on wow at the moment.

oh btw scorps loads of stuff has changed :cool:
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:20 am

SSX-Biggie
I was on last night, 10pm-1:30am EST.

I may be on tonight. For purposes of SSX love, I'd like to get SSX running again but with 3 kids to take care of IRL, I'm not the man to run it.

Currently Riceboy is the leader as far as the clan itself is concerned ingame, anyone want to step up?

If not, should we go R2K? Sirrah and Rix are already there from what I remember. How is Rah these days?

I will find time to play if enough of us will be there, otherwise, it's back to CoD4 on the PS3 for me :)

Please let me know, thanks.

-Biggie
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:24 am

SSX-Biggie
Oh and I want to make Riceboy a combat-ready PPU, so I could really use some tips from MS. I'm going to try and get an XP setup from Tyler Durden in R2K to follow. I have already put in an order from Little Sister in DoY for the equipment. God only knows what I'll pay for it, but she's always been good to me despite many FAs not getting along with Ressi too well.
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Futile Resistance
You could give the NSkill program a shot Bigs (on the NC forums - also part of the community launcher package).

I've fooled around with that and combined with the diff shields we've got now I've survived all random P2 fights thus far (closest was when a kamikaze drone went kablooie, but that ended up taking out Rabbi Fang instead of me) ;D

Oh, and you need to empty your inbox on the official NC forums. Tried replying to your previous message (I love how I don't get an auto notify in my inbox for PMs) but it says your box is full.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:08 pm

M.Steiner
Been meaning to reply..
I've not actually played NC in quite a while now, for a few reasons really. Partly because the weeks myself and Anny were working on the new forum style we were pretty much busy with it every night of the week so we didn't have time to play, and the interest i had for it to begin with has gone again now unfortunately. Apart from logging in now and then to poke tepa or quickly build him something, i've not logged on for a month now. I think all the insolvency stuff, looking back at old screenshots etc just reminded me of the good times again which lead to me downloading the client. The bits i played were enjoyable, but i can't see myself playing some more anytime soon if i'm honest.

As for tips Biggie. Not quite sure how much help i'd be now to you mate, apart from using MS to poke i didn't use him or any of my other high lvl characters for any type of combat. I just started lvling a lowbie droner instead. A lot of spells around now that i didn't know existed, setups/resists are different now with the 2.2 balancing etc, all these woc items.. so much has changed, it all felt new to me so i left em be. Found it easier playing a newbie and relearning that way than to go and drop something of value on one of my existing characters and make a fool of myself heh.

It was great to see some familiar faces in the game again anyway, been far too long since i've played a game with Futile in particular :D, real shame my interest for it has gone now that you're playing Biggie :/. I really do hope a game comes along that we'll all be interested in and can get together again, we had a great bunch of people in NC. I think i'll be mostly playing 360 games until one comes along.. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:52 pm

Futile Resistance
As much as I hate to admit it, my interest has also declined.

I've taken up EvE again (doing the 14 day trial). Apparently my old roommate "lent" my account to a corp leader (Hunter Edge - Edge Foundation) when I went inactive and Hunter transferred my retail launch character to his account :smack: :mad: :smack:

But I've been enjoying my time so far playing EvE and starting a new corp with some new people.

Best of luck to you guys. Good playing with MS (and finally with Anny) again. Here's to hoping something comes along that catches all our eyes (and doesn't do a US/Euro split). I've got my eyes on Jumpgate: Evolution, Stargate Worlds and Star Trek Online.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:53 pm

Reaps
This is the problem with checking these forums once every three months or so. I miss out! Didn't know Rah was still playing, I thought he was off in the German army, but i doubt i could get back on to Neocron, for one i left before it switched to NC2, and secondly I gave my account to that kid who switched sides and changed my password. I think...
Still here

Re: Neocron - 10Tacle filed for insolvency

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:57 am

TylerDurdon
Hi there, i hope everyone of you is fine these crazy days? Long time ago .. :) cheers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:28 pm

M.Steiner
Hey dude!! Damn, it has been a loooong time! :D

How's it going man? Still in NC or playing something else these days? Is it still up & running? It has been quite some time since I did my last periodic check of the official forums I must admit.

Hope you're keeping safe! :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:55 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I think NC is pretty quiet these days sadly - the forums have quieted down a LOT over the last year or so, or so it appears when I check in.

I know it's an old game and all now, but still sad to see it seemingly finally declining so much :(
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “General Discussions”