Slime run sometime this week?

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Slime run sometime this week?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:51 pm

Ardith
Ardith still needs slime for her class quest and I believe some others do as well, so I thought I'd see who might be interested in going to kill the slime monster (forgot its name). If you'd like to go let us know what day would be best this week and we can work from there.

I'm pretty versatile - any day this week after 4 pm cst is good for me!

Thanks! :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:56 pm

FalconX
I'd be available to help out Tuesday or Thursday night.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Revonator
Ardith needs the slime!!!!

Sure, I bet we can drum up a few peeps this week/weekend.

I can bring Rev or thorrz...just need someone with Keyzez :)
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:39 pm

backpain
I could go some evening, probably Mon after 8:00, Tues after 8:00, or the Weekend some time would be best for me.

We probably need to work on getting keys for peeps too...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:15 pm

Revonator
Who else needs it?
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:39 pm

Ozgafen
You can count me in! Just name the time and I shall be there.

Oh, slimeballs name is Helchgam by the way. He gets terribly offended if you forget his name when you charge into the room. He starts crying. its quite sad really.

Ardith: CHARRRRRRRRGE!!!! YOU SHALL MEET YOUR END THIS DAY, um uh. YOU SLIME GUY!!!!!!!

Helchgam: *pouts and slinks off to a dark corner of the pool*

Ardith: No wait, Im sorry. You are such a fierce monster I just got so rattled at your horrid putrescence that I blanked on your name. Please come back

Helchgam: *sniffles and comes crawling back to the center of the pool*

Ardith: There, thats better. Its not all that bad now is it? Whos a good boy? Thats right, YOU are!

Helchgam: *tentacles start to twitch as Ardith scratches him on the belly*

Ardith: Do you feel better now?

Helchgam: Mmhmm!

Ardith: Good NOW DIE YOU SLIME RIDDEN PIECE OF FILTH!!!!!

Helchgam: ROARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Editors note: The rest of this scene has been removed to protect those who would prefer not to witness the senseless slaughter of a highly intelligent and giving animal. I mean really, what did he ever do to you? What? Just because some dimwit in some far off land decreed you should go collect a piece of Helchgams Putrid Slime for some supposed skill you will hardly ever use, and when you do use it you will likely be inflicting MORE damage to the native inhabitants of Middle Earth whos only crime in life is disagreeing with YOUR point of view, I mean so what if they occasionally raid the nearest village, its not like you guys are going to stop breeding anytime soon, with your fancy parties you throw 4 times a year which none of us mobs are ever invited to

Oh, um, right, as I was saying The rest of this scene has been removed due to its violent content not suitable for the poor, young and innocent creatures in the world that just want to.

Mrs. Helchgam: Junior, get off the computer and come eat dinner, its getting cold!

Helchgam: GEEZE MOM, Im almost done. Leave me alone, Im monologing!

Mrs. Helchgam: LENNORD DALE HELCHGAM, JR YOU GET YOR BUTT DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW MISTER OR YOU WONT PLAY THAT SILLY GAME FOR A WEEK!!!

Helchgam: Ok, FINE! *slams door and stomps downstairs*
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:28 pm

El Oso
Lifeson has a sewer key but not a shortcut key.

It might be worth it to get peeps together during the week to get keys before the weekend run.

Tonight?
Tomorrow? (Tuesday)
Who's in?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:36 pm

FalconX
I'd like to get the keys, but Tuesday would work best for me. Anytime after 4 PM CDT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:49 pm

Revonator
I have to check my vaults....Rev might have keys to something LOL!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:32 pm

Stracius
I'm with Crazy... except that I might not meet the prerequisites yet :P . Happy to lend a hand if needed though!
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:49 pm

Deimos
I'd love to come along. I'm guessing no one is available to do it at 10pm EST time some day, right? :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:27 pm

backpain
I would be willing to go at 10 some night for the slime if it means Diemos coming!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:11 pm

FalconX
Me too!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:24 pm

El Oso
Aldayne wrote:except that I might not meet the prerequisites yet
A couple more levels!
Falcathir wrote: I'd like to get the keys, but Tuesday would work best for me. Anytime after 4 PM CDT
I think the cooldown is very short now, we could do runs consecutive nights. Late run tonight so we can hang out with Deimos?

Or we can powerlevel Aldayne :D
Warg Meal wrote:I have to check my vaults....Rev might have keys to something LOL!
Grwyn's port is to CD, so we might be able to mix/match something :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:29 pm

Deimos
<3 to you guys for trying to work with me and my schedule for this one. :)

If you guys can come up with a night that would work for people I will get to work early and leave early so I could be home by 10ish EST. I know Helchgam isn't a long run either so it should keep people up too late. If you end up getting enough people that can do it earlier that's fine with me. Especially if you cant get enough people to stay up that late.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:03 pm

Ardith
Oooooh! It'll be GREAT to get us all together and hang out with the kin folks!

I'm always up for powerleveling Aldayne..I think some love would do him good! Plus we need to get a lot of people caught up on books, especially Backpain.

Late run tonight would be awesome for me, seeing as how I've got to drive back to Memphis right now..hurray!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:38 pm

Stracius
Not likely to be on tonight, sorry. I've got a class project, a buddy to go drink some beers with, and some sleep that I all direly need to catch up on, lol (among other things).

Have some fun for me :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Deimos
Did you guys manage to do this last night? If so, congrats! If not, just let me know what day this week would be good and I'll get to work early. Otherwise I end up staying up until 5am or so in the Moors. ;) It's so addicting!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:50 am

Ardith
We didn't go last night. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to do much this week. Just found out today that I've gotta move out of my apartment by this weekend, which means we're starting tomorrow. Not sure how long it'll take to get an internet connection. But that doesn't mean you guys shouldn't go!!

Bad news but very good at the same time :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:31 pm

Christhalion
I'm in, if and when we can go! I have keys and my campfire at CD... I need a Castle run for the ruin still if anyone wants to do the whole thing. Still haven't been to the castle.
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:53 pm

backpain
I would be in for tonight, or tomorrow so long as it is after 9:30 EST.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:30 pm

Ozgafen
Thats great news Ardith!!! Not so much that you won't be on for a few days but the fact that you won't have to continue your battle with the rain gods and their evil minion, the mold monster, is awesome!!
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:54 pm

El Oso
backpain wrote:I would be in for tonight, or tomorrow so long as it is after 9:30 EST.
I am too, I'm back on the internets and ready for some CD love

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Christhalion
I can do tonight or tomorrow after 9:30pm EST as well.
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:42 pm

FalconX
I'll be around after 8:30 CDT tonight! Not sure when I'd be able to make it on Thursday tho.

Return to “Lord of the Rings”