Darkmoon Faire info

Moderator: Global Moderators

Darkmoon Faire info

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:00 pm

M.Steiner
First of all the Darkmoon faire is supposed to arrive on the first week of each month for one week in either Mulgore or Elwynn Forest. On Bladefist it must currently be in Mulgore, so next week it will be in Elwynn. After it has been in those 2 places for the first 2 weeks it will then disappear to "Places unknown" for another 2 weeks until the next month begins, then it will return to either Mulgore or Elwynn again. - You can still goto the faire even if it isn't in your friendly area if you wanna risk it. :)

Darkmoon cards are in 4 decks of 8 cards,

Portals deck,
Beasts deck,
Elementals deck,
Warlords deck,

They drop as "Ace of Portals", "Two of Portals", "Three of Portals" etc. By the looks of it they're only dropping off high lvl elites, i'm not sure if they're dropping off high lvl non elites.. If u find out plz post. :)

So far they have dropped from mobs in these places:
Stratholme, Blackrock Depths, Blackrock Spire, Burning Steppes, Scholomance, Western Plaguelands, Felwood, Silithus, Eastern Plaguelands, Feralas, Dire Maul, Searing Gorge, Molten Core...

Once you have a complete deck of cards you can hand them in to receive one of these 4 epic trinkets. - Note that i don't know which deck gives which reward and I'm guessing those are not fake pics.

Also, if you collect 1200 tickets (I dunno any more info about these atm), you can receive an epic necklace like these two here.

If anyone finds out anymore useful info plz post. :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:54 pm

base
there was a post on the american forums i think, explaining items and how many tickets you got for them, i remember alot of them were grey items, like sharp bear claw for 20 tickets, etc

i'll see if i can track it down
Ryoko/Deluxe
InvadeSpace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:24 pm

M.Steiner
Bump ^^

Some very useful info here guys, tells you all the things you can hand in to receive tickets etc. http://www.goblinworkshop.com/darkmoon-faire.html :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:20 am

base
Now that they have nerfed the necks I don't think i will bother with the tickets.
Ryoko/Deluxe
InvadeSpace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:53 am

SSX-Andy
The cards also drop of non-elites. Got the three of portals dropped from a random mob in Western Plaguelands.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”