Tapatalk API expired

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Tapatalk API expired

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:15 am

Thunderbird
I just got this message when re-adding this forum to Tapatalk on my phone. Someone might wanna look into that.

Re: Tapatalk API expired

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Hmmm, really? I'll take a look, hopefully tomorrow.

As far as I know it was not a solution with the potential to expire, so not sure what's going on there!

Thanks for letting me know :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:05 am

Thunderbird
The installed version might have been old as dirt ;).

I've been maintaining a Tapatalk setup on a vBulletin forum, and I've never had that message appear for me there (or had anyone else mention it), even though I can be slow to update (due to a need to have to manually add code to block the iOS version "feature" of adding the GPS location to the Tapatalk signature) :P.

I don't follow the phpBB one though, for obvious reasons.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:19 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Thunderbird wrote:The installed version might have been old as dirt ;).

I've been maintaining a Tapatalk setup on a vBulletin forum, and I've never had that message appear for me there (or had anyone else mention it), even though I can be slow to update (due to a need to have to manually add code to block the iOS version "feature" of adding the GPS location to the Tapatalk signature) :P.

I don't follow the phpBB one though, for obvious reasons.
This is possible. It hasn't been updated in quite a while.

I'll be taking a look tomorrow - sorry it's taken so long, but I haven't been able to find the time this week. Will update when I have something :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ok, I updated the app to the latest version. See if that solves the problem! :)

Return to “Members”