SSX Arbiter Elections 2009

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

SSX Arbiter Elections 2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Yes, it's that time again. Nominations for the role of SSX Arbiter for the 2009/10 period are now open.

All members are, as always, invited to make their voices heard and put forward their choice for the role. You can find an explanation of the proceedure along with a list of all current nominations at the link below. I invite you all to get involved over the course of the next week and a half whilst nominations remain open :)

Arbiter Nominations 2009
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: SSX Arbiter Elections 2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:38 pm

BlackDove
Not this shit again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Stracius
Yep. It's your favoritest time of the year.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:17 am

Messiah
Can we make it a two year term?
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:32 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Messiah wrote:Can we make it a two year term?
If that is what people want. I have no issue with it being two years from this election onwards - indeed, it would probably make sense considering our lowered activity levels at the present time.

Do others agree with this idea?
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Inquisitor
Let that be the first order of business :)
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:40 am

Jericho78
Aye, I'll second that notion. :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Padishar
I Third the motion, carried forward.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
The poll is now up, and can be found here: http://www.shatteredstar.org/forums/vie ... f=7&t=6740

It'll be up to whomever the victor is to approve the request for this to be a two year term. Since they will be the one living with it, I'd rather not make the decision for them then impose it on them ;)

Return to “Members”