Reminder

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Reminder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:33 pm

Inquisitor
If you have a problem, a problem with a member, a problem with a group, a problem with an outside entity, PLEASE tell me. There is an excellent chance I can fix it before it gets out of hand.

There have been three seperate things where I KNOW I could have affected the situation if I had known about it when it happened.

You're not pointing fingers, you're not dropping a dime to get someone in trouble, everyone here is entitled to a feel comfortable here and in our various groups.

I can't fix problems I don't know about. So, don't let it fester. If something is bugging you, ask for help. It may be that you need a fresh perspective, or it may be that someone needs slapped on your behalf.

Or I may tell you to solve your own problems, but at least you aren't letting whatever it is rot your insides ;)

Anyway, that's why this position exists, why we chose the name "Arbiter" and you should take advantage of it. If you have a problem, chances are good others may as well.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:14 pm

BlueFlames
I'd like to report that I have been getting harrassed by a member named Ed Gardner since 1998. I believe he's about to call me a sarcastic wise-ass.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:14 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Such serious claims BF, do you have any proof to back up these allegations? :D
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:21 pm

Gryphon
Anubis wrote:Such serious claims BF, do you have any proof to back up these allegations? :D
I HAVE SANDWICH!
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:19 pm

BlackDove
You really need to remember to lock your public service announcments.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:21 pm

Inquisitor
Indeed.

Back to the topic at hand, if you have a problem, don't sit and stew about it for weeks.

I return you to your sandwiches.
No signature

Return to “Members”