Archive "Dawn of War" and "Neocron"

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Archive "Dawn of War" and "Neocron"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:14 pm

BlackDove
If anyone has any objections, post them here, meanwhile those two are due for the archives.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:58 pm

Padishar
you mean 'Neveron' right? not neocron ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:44 pm

Kon
I would archive Neveron too, come to think of it. Also, a lot of the other forums are becoming very inactive, though probably not enough to archive. Just look at the dates in the DHL, FS2 and SWG forums. And I think it's about time we take AO off the Spotlight.

Edit: Grammar
Last edited by Kon on Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:48 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
People still play FS2, just because people arent posting doesnt mean they arent playing ;) I would certainly object to any proposal to archive the FS2 group.

I would support the archival of Dawn of War and Neocron as we know they're definatly dead groups. As for the rest I think we should wait for an announcement saying no-one plays them anymore.
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:49 pm

M.Steiner
No objections here, the clan in Neocron is now dead, no point in keeping a forum around for it when theres no active clan in Neocron to use it. I'd archive it, mebbe one day the clan will become active again but atm its a waste of space.

///\__________
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:32 am

BlackDove
Padishar wrote:you mean 'Neveron' right? not neocron ;)
Nope, Neocron.

FS2 will remain as long as at least one of us has interest in it, and that isn't going away any time soon, considering I play it on a daily basis. Though, that's not the case with FS2, many of us are pretty active with it in one way or another.

As far as other groups go, like Neveron, SWG, etc. that's up for the people who play them.

Dawn of War seems to have been completely abandoned though, and Kahn suggested it, so I just posted.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:53 am

esd
You can leave the Lore forum where it is, I say :D
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:18 am

NF
Arbiter
Must admit rarely play DoW anymore..
NF

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:51 pm

Inquisitor
Done :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:42 pm

Padishar
Ah, didn't know the neocron group died...... tis sad.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:51 pm

BlackDove
With a game like that?

I think we saved lives.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:52 pm

M.Steiner
The game could be great, its the company behind it that let it get this way imo. :)

Anyway, we got quite a lot of ex NC players in our WoW:EU group already so we still all get to play together. <3 ;D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:11 pm

Cyma
SSX-MS wrote:The game could be great, its the company behind it that let it get this way imo. :)

Anyway, we got quite a lot of ex NC players in our WoW:EU group already so we still all get to play together. <3 ;D
I agree :( I still miss my little droners and my sex train

/Cry

Anyway this game was awesome, wish nc1 would still be alive :(
Huh?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:56 pm

SSX-Biggie
I'm still in NC2 --I logged Notorious MIG last night for some droning action (gonna lom him to rifle to use the SH). If I can swing it, I want to get the clan up and running again. I just need to find someone who will take over the reins after I get a group started.

If I get it active again, can we re-open the NC2 Forums?

Thanks,

bigs
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:11 am

M.Steiner
Heya biggie ;D
SSX-Biggie wrote:If I can swing it, I want to get the clan up and running again.
If I get it active again, can we re-open the NC2 Forums?
I doubt anyone would have a prob with opening the forums up again if the clan in NC became active ingame and on the forums again. At least thats what i think. :)

SS. riccko and myself were just having a little reminiscence of NC1 last week, telling some of the SSX in WoW a few of our stories from back then. Brought back some good memories.

I still read the NC forums, every couple of days usually. The "Evolution 2.1" thing that they've been promoting looks to be shaping up nicely, though i haven't noticed anything more on the player shops?
How are the server pops on Terra nowdays? Have they improved a lot since back in Feb/March? Hows it been in FA? and have KK started to pull their finger out a bit? (sorry for all the questions hehe)

Anyway, good luck if you decide to go ahead with getting the clan up and running again. - Also if you need setting up with being able to post NC news on the SSX-NC website just lemme know and i'll sort that out for ya bud. :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:13 am

Anubis
Site Admin
I'd be happy to see the NC forums up and running again if you can get things moving again Bigs :) As MS said we've been reminiscing a bit lately (me mainly reminiscing about NC2 since I wasnt in NC1).

I also read the NC forums most days, glad to see pops are improving (MS, Terra is at around 20% still and Neptune is up to 30%).

My account is currently inactive, but I'll probably reactivate it over the next two weeks. Check out Neptune etc.

Best of luck with kickstarting the clan :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:07 pm

BlackDove
The NC forums will be opened up immediatly if you can score 5 SSX players that play.

Think that's the general rule.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:19 pm

SSX-Biggie
SSX-MS wrote:... player shops?
Hows it been in FA?

Anyway, good luck if you decide to go ahead with getting the clan up and running again. - Also if you need setting up with being able to post NC news on the SSX-NC website just lemme know and i'll sort that out for ya bud. :thumb:
Thanks MS.
Player shops: seem to have been abandoned. I'm not holding my breath for this one.

Fallen Angels in general: R2K is kicking ASS. The map is usually more FA than anything else. Phoenix and DoY are gaining in strength and numbers and rumor has it they've been OP Fighting.

Thanks for the luck. Current ingame 'leader' is Miundor and from what I've heard , SirRah is in the military now. Any way we can make an ingame leadership change so we can keep the clan as is?
BlackDove wrote:The NC forums will be opened up immediatly if you can score 5 SSX players that play.

Think that's the general rule.
Thanks BD , I will bring more than that before I request a reopening. :)
Anubis wrote:I'd be happy to see the NC forums up and running again if you can get things moving again Bigs :) As MS said we've been reminiscing a bit lately (me mainly reminiscing about NC2 since I wasnt in NC1).

My account is currently inactive, but I'll probably reactivate it over the next two weeks. Check out Neptune etc.

Best of luck with kickstarting the clan :thumb:
Thanks Anni; remember when we 'closed' TechHaven ? :)
Neptune, I'm on as a nib PP sniper spy named Thom Yorke. I'm gonna level him and see how I want to play him. For now he's my usual carebear character.

Let me know when you'll be on Neptune, we can lvl together, I'll start a new character to play alongside you.

-Mike
aka bigs
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:10 pm

M.Steiner
SSX-Biggie wrote:Current ingame 'leader' is Miundor and from what I've heard , SirRah is in the military now. Any way we can make an ingame leadership change so we can keep the clan as is?
I've put you at rank 14 (same as me) which you can do almost everything at, i would have felt bad to login on Rah' account and demote him, even if he's gonna be away for a while. Dunno if Rah will be reading the forums or anything anytime soon but go send him a PM and ask him about it first Biggie, if he don't mind you being put at 15 and he's unable to get ingame himself i can always do it then. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:19 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
SSX-Biggie wrote:Let me know when you'll be on Neptune, we can lvl together, I'll start a new character to play alongside you.

-Mike
aka bigs
I just realised I need to reinstall the client too :blank:

That means it'll have to wait till weekend. I'll put enough cash on my card tomorrow and reactivate when I've reinstalled at weekend. As for when I'll be on, keep an eye out for me on AIM. If Im on AIM Im up for a game ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:41 pm

SSX-Biggie
SSX-MS wrote: I've put you at rank 14 (same as me) which you can do almost everything at, i would have felt bad to login on Rah' account and demote him, even if he's gonna be away for a while. Dunno if Rah will be reading the forums or anything anytime soon but go send him a PM and ask him about it first Biggie, if he don't mind you being put at 15 and he's unable to get ingame himself i can always do it then. :)
I'm cool with that, thanks a lot MS :)
Anubis wrote:I just realised I need to reinstall the client too :blank:

That means it'll have to wait till weekend. I'll put enough cash on my card tomorrow and reactivate when I've reinstalled at weekend. As for when I'll be on, keep an eye out for me on AIM. If Im on AIM Im up for a game ;)
I'll see you there :)
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:57 pm

Reaps
only mods can post new topics, so i thought i'd post in here. just curious why neveron hasn't been archived yet. I don't know much about it so maybe just the forums aren't that active, but when the last post was may of 2005, i think maybe someone should at least check on it. Anyway, just thought i'd ask.
Still here

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:19 pm

Inquisitor
mostly as a courtesy to the 3 people who are playing it, they just don;t talk much.

I'll post down there and see if anyone is paying attention.
No signature

State of the eXiles in Neocron - October 23, 2005

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:55 am

SSX-Biggie
Currently as it stands on Terra as a Fallen Angel, you have basically 3 choices of clans:
1) R2K - currently at war with FF and not on when I'm on (I also can't speak German :( )
2) Phoenix - an amalgamation of TgR, some Rangers and Phoenix
3) DoY - was mainly tradeskillers and RP but has gotten into OP Warring (has some Rangers in it too)

In an effort to restart the SSX-NC, I created a "new" clan on Sunday.

The clan is SSeXiles (on Terra). The reason I created a separate clan from the eXiles is because a person I've recruited to get the clan off the ground is Invinci. I have PvP'd alongside him (Anubis was there a few times too) and I've always had fun with him. He is currently a clannie of DoY and has offered non-MC5 tradeskill support from clan DoY. I have kept good diplomacy with DoY and lately, they're the ones I've levelled with at CRP because they're the only FA on when I play.

Since I know most of our political situations with Ressi have not been very amicable (and most times for good reason), I didn't think you'd want the original SSX being linked in any way with Ressi's clan. I created a separate clan, but still under the eXiles banner to avoid any snafus.

You can find us ingame as SSeX or SSeXiles if you want to check us out (and you are encouraged). We are setting ourselves up as mainly a PvP clan that OP Fights (we'll support any FA clan that is taking an OP, but at this time, we are not going to be an OP-Holding clan). We will play as honorable, but militant hard-line Fallen Angels. We will be keeping the same set of ideals that SSX has upheld in Neocron.

Right now we are just me and Invinci (total of 5 characters, 2 people) but we will be recruiting more people. Currently, SSeXiles are : Riceboy, Notorious MIG, Notorious BIG (all me) Hybok, and Lure (Invinci's hybrids, one PPU-based, the other APU-based)

Please let me know if any of my actions/plans are in disagreement with the direction that the eXiles want to take.

I left comic relief as the level 15 rank for the original eXiles in case we get some of you WoWers back.

Hoping this is cool with you guys,
Mike
aka Biggie
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:07 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Question. Why did TgRangers split up? :weird: I think my main is still in their clan (yes I know I've missed a lot). And why are R2K at war with FF? :weird:

Other than that, it sounds good, and I'm happy you're making some progress in getting SSX-NC back on its feet. :thumb:

Return to “Members”