Application - Vashnaa (24 Powertech)

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

Application - Vashnaa (24 Powertech)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Vashnaa
Hey!

After playing this game on my own for a couple of weeks I though it was about time I started looking for a guild. After looking through the SWTOR forums, I came across the post for this guild and it seems like it'll be a good fit for me :)

My gaming history in terms of MMO's is pretty much just completely WoW. I started back in March 2006, and have raided in all expansions, played pretty much every class and spec. Along the way I've tried other games such as EVE, LoTRO and Rift. I was always planning on playing SWTOR, but university took precedence, hence I'm only starting this month. I also used to be an avid console gamer, playing pretty much anything offline, and mainly CoD with friends online.

Outside of gaming I'm studying Computing Science at the University of East Anglia, and unfortunately exams are coming up, so my play time will be a little less than usual, but I'll still be as active as I can on the forums.

I'd love to join simply because the guilds mentality is close to my own. I'd much rather be in a guild focused on quality players not the amount of players. Hoping to find an active community, as after playing on my own for 2 weeks, it kind of defeats the object of playing an MMO to do so any longer.

As for me, I'll help out in any way I can, be it in helping someone with quests, mats, or anything else.

Any questions feel free to PM me in game or ask here and I'll answer as soon as I can. Thanks!

Re: Application - Vashnaa (24 Powertech)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:29 pm

M.Steiner
Hey Vashnaa!, welcome to our forums :thumb:

It's good to see that TOR is still attracting new players like yourself some months after launch. Our activeness has taken a bit of a dip over the last month or so but I think the same can be said for a lot of the community really. A lot of people seemed to be holding out for 1.2 and seeing what that brought to the table, activity has picked back up a little bit since it's release so hopefully it'll continue to do so!
Don't worry about play time btw, real life comes first at the end of the day. We're not a huge guild in TOR nor do any of us play 24/7 like we may have done in previous MMO groups of ours. Though we are a close-knit community (here on the forums too), play when time allows, help each other out if they need and we try and run some lvl 50 hardmodes when we have the numbers and peeps are interested too. Aloso evenings and weekends are when we see more of us playing, weekends more so.

If you have any questions for us too feel free to ask away and if you're still interested in joining us give one of us a shout ingame. I've been playing my 50 marauder alt recently rather than my main so you'll find me on "Rokuro" if I'm online :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Application - Vashnaa (24 Powertech)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Welcome, welcome, welcome :)

Nice to see another new face!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”