I Got A...

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

I Got A...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
So you all probably are well aware by now that I haven't been ingame for several weeks, as since capping my attentions have been very firmly rooted in other games that I had queued up whilst I played TOR. I got an e-mail yesterday from BioWare, due to the fact that I haven't been online in a while as a result.

Now this is expected - I've been there before with EvE and with WoW, but the uniqueness of BioWare's attempt I thought was pretty great, and had me chuckling. You see, instead of the "Please come back and keep making us rich", I got an e-mail from my companion.

It wasn't very long obviously, basically just a "I miss you. I can't adventure on my own and I liked it. Please come back!", but I thought it was a great idea for a story focused game like TOR.

Figured I would post about it here since I doubt anyone else has seen it, since you're all still active. Neat little touch imo :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: I Got A...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:52 am

M.Steiner
lol, I did not know that. Really nice idea actually and one I have not seen done before :D
Speaking of which!. Will you be gracing us with your presence now that you have finished L.A. Noire & Revelations? We miss you ingame too ;)
(Guessing you'll be playing ME3 on Friday too of course but I'm betting several others will be too, myself included. Can't wait!)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
M.Steiner wrote:Speaking of which!. Will you be gracing us with your presence now that you have finished L.A. Noire & Revelations? We miss you ingame too ;)
(Guessing you'll be playing ME3 on Friday too of course but I'm betting several others will be too, myself included. Can't wait!)
Probably post-ME3 and Alan Wake, or so I would think at this point. As you know, I do not like to play multiple games at once, and for now my desire to play those remains greater than my desire to spend another 2 months solidly on TOR.

So I'll be back, but it won't be next week or anything ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:19 am

M.Steiner
Anubis wrote:So I'll be back, but it won't be next week or anything ;)
I may still call upon you on saturday evening though if that's still ok mate?. On Sat we have the EV run which we planned 3 weeks in advance which would need all of us lvl 50s online to go ahead, so if myself and 6 others turn up I'll give you a poke on IRC too and we try that together. Not guaranteed though, all depends who logs in as we have the exact number of lvl 50s as is required for the flashpoint hehe.:)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
That's fine. As I have said before, if you need me I am happy to help when needed - I just don't want to be playing another character yet is all, which is what I'll be doing next :)

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”