When does the Free transfer for local sever begin

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

When does the Free transfer for local sever begin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:52 am

hunterIgxe
I knew that SWTOR launched in Singapore, Newzeland, HongKong and Austrlia on 1st March, but when does the Free transfer for local sever begin, anyone know?

Re: When does the Free transfer for local sever begin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:08 am

Ash
IIRC

The official statement just said at a later date, with none specified.
Ash
The quiet one in the corner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:01 pm

SSX-Andy
From the FAQ.
When will I be able to transfer my characters to another server/region?

Qualified players in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, or Singapore, will be offered one-time free character transfers to Asia Pacific servers for a limited time period in late April. No specific date has been confirmed at this time. We will be sending an email to all qualified players by early March with more details. Stay tuned to www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com for more information.
So late April it seems.
How do I know if I qualify for the free character transfers?

To qualify for free character transfers, players must meet the following requirements by Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 5:01PM EDT, 7:01PM NZDT, 2:01PM HKT, 2:01PM SGT:
You specified that your country is Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, or Singapore during your account registration process.
Redeemed an Official Game Production Registration Code on www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com Code Redemption Center.
Have had or currently have entered a valid recurring payment method or redeemed a Pre-Paid Game Time Code.
Only characters created on The Old Republic servers by February 28, 2012, 5:01PM EDT, 7:01PM NZDT, 2:01PM HKT, 2:01PM SGT qualify for transfers.

Characters created by qualified players on a non-Asia Pacific server after the February 28th deadline will not qualify for transfers to Asia Pacific servers.

We will be sending an email to all qualified players by early March with more details. Stay tuned to www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com for more information.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I smell a bot, but benefit of the doubt for now...
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:14 pm

SSX-Andy
As do I.

But so far, no botty.

*bringingoutbeerandpopcorntowatchtheban*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:24 am

Kon
There's no malicious links in his sig or profile, and the question is a perfectly valid one. Immediately accusing all strangers of being bots isn't really the most friendly response.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Kahn wrote:There's no malicious links in his sig or profile, and the question is a perfectly valid one. Immediately accusing all strangers of being bots isn't really the most friendly response.
There are various signs. I'll explain on IRC later if you like.

It is, of course, possible that I'm wrong. In which case, my apologies will be profuse. I should note that if I weren't pretty sure, I wouldn't have said anything :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Stracius
It triggered my spidey-bot senses too. For good reasons, some of them being we have no active members in any of the mentioned countries. I'm just waiting for the spam link to show up in a forthcoming attached signature now.

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”