[Application]Fentia, Sith Assassin (Level 42)

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

[Application]Fentia, Sith Assassin (Level 42)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Fentia
A little about me and my gaming history
I found your guild on the ToR forums and immediately thought it would be the guild for me. My name is Aske Selmer (Or Ash, depends on where you are from) i am 15 years old, and currently i live and study in Denmark. I have been playing MMO's since i bought WoW in Dec. 2007 first off as a Warlock, where i completed BT and some of Sunwell, in the guild Stasis. Then Wrath came out and i cleared both Naxxramas and Ulduar (Including Firefighter pre-nerf) and then changed my main to Death Knight and migrated servers, then i was with the guild UWE for a year. As Cataclysm came out, we disbanded and i stopped playing, then half a year later, i came back to the game and cleared Firelands, and Dragon Soul 7/8 within the first month.

Why i want to join
I have always loved being part of a tight community, and i love being able to play with people who share my mindset especially if i have the opportunity to play with the same people across multiple games.

Why you should choose me
I work well in a group, and i do my absolute best to be a part of a community. Also, i have a cat.

Other information
I hope you will consider me as a member of your guild, i am interested in raiding and PvP'ing, but more for the social aspect of it, i am very capable of performing under pressure and pulling my own weight and others. My current rig is home built, and should anyone care, here is the specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Value Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 570 1.25GB Video Card
Case: Cooler Master HAF X nVidia Edition ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: Cooler Master 650W ATX12V Power Supply
Optical Drive: HP 1270i DVD/CD Writer
Monitor: Asus ML248H 24.0" Monitor
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit)
Keyboard: Logitech G510 Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Razer Naga Wired Laser Mouse
Headset: Razer Carcharias 5.1
Speakers: Creative T6160
Internet Connection: 30/30 Mbps

Re: [Application]Fentia, Sith Assassin (Level 42)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:35 am

M.Steiner
Hey there Fentia, good to see you found us!

A number of us used to play WoW-EU too back in the day though not for some time now, I left just before the release of TBC too. At that time we had Onyxia, MC, BWL, AQ20 on farm and were working our way through AQ40 but it's much more small scale for us in TOR. Right now we have around 8 members who have reached level 50 so far and we've been dabbling in the hardmode flashpoints a little, either on the spur of the moment when we have members on who are interested or we've recently started keeping saturday evenings planned for those too. Tbh raiding in the past overtook what we're about and kinda consumed us in a way so we're planning to keep things steady in TOR. We'll still be doing as much endgame content as we can, when we can, just making sure that we keep it relaxed and with fun in mind rather than it becoming the main focus of the guild or anything. :)

Speaking of other games. Up until the release of TOR it has been rather quiet on the multiplayer front, other than our existing groups in games like EvE and the odd game of BF3 we had together but there are sure to be many more we play together in the future too. I myself started playing MMO's in 2003 with a game called Neocron, which was when I originally joined this place too. Since then I've played games like DoW, GW, WoW, FFXI & TR (to a degree) all with the SSX and now TOR so some of us have been part of this community for many years, some even longer than myself hehe. Some have drifted off over the years ofc but it's nice to have a guild where it doesn't end with one group and when others like myself can go from game to game under the same banner. :)

So then. If you haven't already done so on your way over here give our joining page a quick read just so you're familiar with our workings (skip if you have) and if you're still interested in joining us just give myself (Rigby) or one of our other moderators a poke ingame, a list of which can be found here and one of us will send an invite your way!.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!. Feel free to make yourself at home and drop by any of our other forum sections like general, anime etc should you wish. Hopefully see you ingame soon :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: [Application]Fentia, Sith Assassin (Level 42)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Welcome aboard Fentia - great to see new faces!

Hope to see you ingame, and continue to see you in IRC, going forward :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”