+10 datacron to all attributes

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

+10 datacron to all attributes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:43 am

M.Steiner
How many knew of this? ;)
I brought this up ingame earlier but thought I'd post here too. I was out looking for cunning/endurance datacrons yesterday evening when I decided to check torhead for the location of a vendor on Alderaan. This vendor sells a couple of items, one of which was needed to reach a endurance datacron I was after. I happened to notice in that comments the mention of a +10 to all datacron and the other item this vendor sells (a grappling hook) was needed to reach that one too. Anyway, this was the first I'd heard of a rare +10 datacron so I went to google to check. I'm guessing not many of you knew about it either?

To my surprise it exists. This thing isn't in plain view, requires more than just jumping and doesn't even have a codex entry so how someone initially found out about this I have no idea lol
http://www.oldrepublic.net/379-10-all-s ... guide.html
The journey to get it sounds like it could be both fun and a pain in the arse but it might be a nice challenge and something else for us to get together and do as a group. It actually looks pretty cool imo ^^
All each of us will need is the MGSS from the vendor on Alderaan and a certain Corellian Museum Crystal, both are easy to get and only require a few minutes of travelling. (See guide/vid for locations).

Then we just need a group of us - a minimum of 4 according to the vid though the guide says 5. Though the more people we have the easier by the sounds of it.. There is no combat so gear is not an issue, the only things we'll require is the 2 items above and then teamwork & coordination as it requires hitting buttons simultaneously etc.

So, have a watch of the vid and read over the guide and see what you think. Who fancies trying this at some point?. A permanent +10 to all would be pretty sweet to have. ;)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: +10 datacron to all attributes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:34 am

SSX-Andy
I'm up for trying it.

Doesn't seem that hard. Might take a while to get the timing done correctly, but at least it doesn't involve some insane jumping like some of the datacrons do.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Definately interested. Name the time and date! :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:01 am

Padishar
It was nice of that guy to create a video walk thru,
tho I was thinking nearly the whole time:
HOW the heck did someone figure all that out?!?!? :confused:
Its not a screwing around by yourself type of thing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Padishar wrote:HOW the heck did someone figure all that out?!?!? :confused:
Its not a screwing around by yourself type of thing.
It does seem incredible that anyone would have figured all that out....I suspect the fingers of Devs or GMs somewhere in the pie.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am

NF
Arbiter
Anyone fancy a run for this at some point. Could do with it for my juggernaut :)
NF

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
If you hit me around on IRC when you need me, provided I'm not unavailable then I'm happy to help :)

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”