Our First Level 50!!

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

Our First Level 50!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Ash
As he appears to be too modest I just thought I would publically announce
and congratulate MS for hitting 50 with his Imp Agent (Rigby) earlier this week.

Lets have a screen shot of him in all his glory!!

:clown:
Ash
The quiet one in the corner

Re: Our First Level 50!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:42 pm

M.Steiner
hehe

kk this is my current lvl 50 gear. Do love the long jackets;
Still need to get a few other set pieces like the proper boots and head but those are armourmech crafted and cost quite a penny on the GTN when available (the head is at least). / My companion is fully kitted out with lvl 40 PvP gear, most of which is custom (orange) so can be modded up.

And my lvl 50 speeder which requires Light V (the dark V version is the same but black). I figured I'd buy another at 50 since it's going to take a while to save 1.5mil for the landspeeder I want from the VIP lounge.
I'm Gladiator rank too (valor 31 to be precise). Currently working towards the Centurion gear which is Valor 40 and collecting champion gear bags in the meantime which usually hold 3x centurion commendations or an unassembled champion piece which can be exchanged for an item of that kind, like the artifact relic I linked ingame yesterday. - Final goal is to get the pvp landspeeder at Valor 65 but that will take quite some time, nobody has that yet afaik.

At the same time as pvping I'm going to be crafting the high level implants I can make and reverse enginnering all of those until I unlock the purple versions. I haven't gained any upgraded schematics just yet as the current one is taking its sweet time but they are BoE so at some point I should be able to craft them for you guys too as well as using them as my main income for the landspeeder fund heh.

Will roll an alt at some point in the future. Either a sorcerer or a bounty hunter is still tempting me for Blizz heh. No plans atm though, want to focus my time on some of the above first :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Indeed. Grats mate :D

Nice to see us starting to set milestones :) Hope you don't run out of content too quickly at your current pace though!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:23 am

M.Steiner
yeah baby!
[Korrealis Commander]

Hardly have any credits left but it was worth it :sweat: :lol: :D
Good that I've got that outta the way now anyway. Once I've worked some cash back I can invest lots more into learning artifact Biochem schematics than I already have. A lot of the other items I'm after are obtained through pvp so there's no money required for those ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:14 am

Ash
Nice.... although if you park it there you'll get a ticket.

Btw is that the Collectors Edition Private Lounge?
Ash
The quiet one in the corner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:47 pm

M.Steiner
Ash wrote:Btw is that the Collectors Edition Private Lounge?
yep, and digital deluxe editions. (VIP Lounge).
Whilst the CE Vendor stays exclusive to CE owners, who just sells vanity items like [Imperial Trooper Jacket] (a sweet looking Trooper outfit). It's the VIP vendor up there who sells the [Korrealis Commander] which is open to everyone. - Standard edition folks can acccess the lounge and the VIP vendor too but to get up there they need to buy a wristband from the bar in the cantina downstairs first.

I've seen this landspeeder around too; [Tirsa Elite]
[Pic from here]
Which is a drop from the last boss of Eternity Vault. Quite nice too but I prefer the design of the Korrealis by a long way personally.

There is however the [Korrealis Prince]. I don't think anybody has this yet as I've not seen a single person with it and haven't seen any pics/vids of it either. But looking at the tooltip icon it looks to be a red version of the one I bought, which would be pretty sweet indeed. This is the valor 65 PvP landspeeder I mentioned in my other post :)

Slightly worried as to what the fleet is going to be like when more & more people start buying these as they're bloody huge. Atm there's only ever a couple to a handful driving around at any one time but I can just imagine a mass of them surrounding vendors and not being able to see shit lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I definately like the first one more. The red one doesn't look all that appealing to me honestly...

Question is though, how much did you blow on that thing??? :lol:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:58 am

Padishar
Congrats on being our first 50!!!

Cool char pics 2 btw :cool:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:16 am

M.Steiner
How much did I blow on it?. Hmm.. 1.5mil lol.
All landspeeders which you can buy with credits cost the same afaik. Though the VIP one would cost a standard edition player an extra 1mil as that's how much the wristbands cost to access the lounge area.

Your standard level 50 speeders are 55k so a LOT cheaper, still the same dismount improvements and 110% speed like the landspeeders. Then you have a few others like the Light & Dark V speeders which are 99k.
The speeders themselves are cheap really it's the speeder training that costs a penny or two (40k at 25, 210k at 40, 33k at 50).

Little bit of advice for you guys btw. Have said it ingame but will post too, pretty sure Andy & eeks already had this thinking hehe.
If you think your character has been gaining levels at a decent rate - when you come to buying rank 2 of your speeder skill don't waste money on a lvl 40 speeder aswell but stick with your lvl 25 one and upgrade it at 50. I haven't been rushing through the game, just been playing lots and exp gain is high for a lot of activities but it really wasn't worth me spending 55k on a [Aratech Dagger] for just 10 levels to then go and upgrade it again. If I was only playing really casually and leveling up slowly or had it been an alt I was playing on the side then it may have been worth it but for most players it's a bit of a waste of money when you won't have it long, imo. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:10 am

SSX-Andy
I've avoided the level 40 speeder just like MS recommends. Though the perspective of credits changes some when you reach higher level. 40-50k just isn't much when regular skills cost about that and the extra bag slots starts going for over 100k.

Still the credits can be put on something better if it just is for 10 levels.

And I doubt I will be as crazy as MS when it comes to the landspeeder. It looks cool, but it is a bit costly and there are other things to burn your credits on. Maybe later on, or if I get drunk and crazy some evening.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 am

enlightened
Haha very cool MS. Blowing Money Fast! :P

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:33 pm

M.Steiner
Well, I've just reached the main goal I gave myself since early access;
[Korrealis Prince] (Valor rank 65 & costs 1,000 Warzone commendations & 1,000 Mercenary commendations)

Still need to upgrade a few pieces of my Champion gear to Battlemaster, the ones which are actually an improvement that is. Already have the BM rifle, chest & pants. I'll want to get kitted out in better pve gear too but I almost have the best gear acquirable outside of flashpoints/operations and there is no pvp gear higher than battlemaster atm even though you can still rank up to war hero, conquerer etc.. Hope this changes next month when they introduce the new warzone etc.
May also see if I can be bothered to get 2 more implants from the dailies as I was mistaken about those before, they have quite a big increase in endurance & cunning than my current ones, though I may just leave those for now as my battlemaster ones are hardly entry level. I also have just over 200 champion commendations & growing and nothing I need from em lol, so I suppose I could use those to gear my companions up with incase I ever need to use any of them besides Scorpio who I've already been giving daily mods to.
Will unlock more crafting schematics along side the pvping and as people need things making (can already make lots) but I can't yet craft the best reusable stims & medpacs for myself until we start doing the flashpoints either (need bop drop). The other goal is ofc to get us running regular group content like this together as it has been too long. :)

So, has anyone else set themselves goals to meet along the way to 50 and after? So you always had something to aim for?. Or was that just me? lol
If so what are you guys working towards atm? :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:33 am

enlightened
Haha congrats MS!
University is becoming less hectic for me, now that i'm in my final semester so hopefully i'm planning on upgrading my computer and joining the crew soon :thumb:

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”