World Cup - Predictions

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

Re: World Cup - Predictions

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:03 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Alright, so the standings have been updated for the final time and at the end of it all, Isileth has won the Predictions game by two clear points, finishing up on 37. Congrats Isi :)

On a completely unrelated note, my ego has been taking a bit of a bruising of late. Revenge will be on the cards in the near future to soothe it.

Seriously though, this has been a fun way to follow the World Cup. If possible it's something we should consider doing it again for the Euros in 2012. Thanks to everyone who got involved for making it as much fun as it was :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”