Whats everyone doin

Roll the dice! Formerly the D&D Forum.

Moderators: Global Moderators, D&D Moderators

Whats everyone doin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:18 am

Serberus
Werl didnt end up doing the D20 modern (far to lazy alas). So have just finished with "the speaker in dreams" campaign and am now about to move into the "red hand of doom" (both in faerun with a few changes). Been playing about every two weeks now an my mate is going to start a campaign (RttToEE) so will stagger.

Whats everyone else up to. And where did the blue flames campaign go :shake: was really enjoying reading that.

And if any online campaigns are gonna be around give us a shout :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:00 pm

Stracius
Been campaigning with some people in a game that my uncle runs locally. It's even more fun to know that he's using our group to flesh out the plotline of a book he's writing :) . Otherwise not much online D&D action happening with me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:06 pm

BlueFlames
I'm still on hiatus for the summer. I do have the next couple of sessions planned out for the Planescape campaign, but the downside of playing at university is that my players leave the state for summer break.

Actually, I have a character that I've been wanting to run as a player, but I can't be motivated to see if my old group is campaigning. It's just no fun when the rest of the group is composed of three people who don't care for the game and a DM who can't tell D&D apart from WoW. I might post the backstory that I've written for him a little later.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:17 am

Chimera
You're going to post the backstory on the GM who can't tell WoW from D&D or on the character you made. Because I'd be tickled to hear about either.

Currently my D&D character Nox (aka Nox the Pox) Kleinis, a cleric of Mangrus, gawd of disease and decay. Actually its pretty fun; he keeps trying to infect the paladin with various maladies.
Pain is weakness leaving your body.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:56 am

Stracius
BlueFlames wrote:and a DM who can't tell D&D apart from WoW.
There's a difference between the two? :weird: I thought they were both RPGs...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:23 am

Serberus
LOL, my next char was going to be a great crossbow wielding fighter (great crossbow, races of stone and a large one at that 3d8 dmg :lol: ) But my DM is being a prick and wont allow its use, he considers anything non-realistic or unbalanced to be a non-issue (ie wont allow it).... Its a fantasy dammit hehe. (not to mention i want my crossbow)

Either that or my githzerai monk/ninja (i wokred out i can get a char with like 34 AC b4 lvl 4 or something insane)

Maybe we should get Mess (havnt seen im for a while but if his still lurkin) to put up a campaign online :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:18 am

Messiah
Mess wants to be a player.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:15 am

Serberus
lol and get eaten by Sloths :lol: , well anyone who wants to DM can :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:36 pm

Lazlo Hollyfeld
I'll play if Mess DMs...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:32 am

Serberus
Mess the god player (cos his DM) haha

Return to “Tabletop RPGs”