Solo Content for D&D Online

Roll the dice! Formerly the D&D Forum.

Moderators: Global Moderators, D&D Moderators

Solo Content for D&D Online

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:14 pm

Padishar
DDO Q&A
We will be continuing to add content that supports both solo play, group adventures and raid type encounters, as we are getting requests for all of that.

There is actually a long list of additional features that we will be adding, including more solo content over the next 12 to 18 months that is in response to player feedback. Most of these features are geared towards the communities feedback specifically around giving players more things to do between adventures. But we will also continue to add features that support guilds and social game play as well. Some things on our proposed list are: tavern games, pvp duels and tournaments, crafting, wide open landscapes, more levels, more races and classes and other systems were not quite ready to talk about.
Soooooo, I may be able to recommend playing DDO in about....
say...
a year or so.... hehe

Depending on how NWN2 pans out of course. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:19 pm

Padishar
Thought I would move this here to cover its most likely audience....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:28 pm

Scorpius
They've started adding solo content or with some new beginner dungeons at the start and modifying some of the existing so they can be solo'd.
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:52 am

Omnichron
I gonna wait for NWN 2 instead of going for DDO myself. Hope NWN 2 gonna be as great as the good old NWN, or even better. Not long since I reinstalled NWN with all expansions just to do the game all over again :lol: ;)
Zaranna - 60 Warrior
Sharess - 60 Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:51 pm

Scorpius
DDO's not bad, I enjoy it as theres no grinding whatsoever.
They are also introducing PvP tho not sure how's that going to work as everyone plays a goodguy.
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

Return to “Tabletop RPGs”