FS2 Group Site Online

Shivans, space crack and the SCP.

Moderator: Global Moderators

FS2 Group Site Online

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:12 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I'm proud to announce that i've finally completed the Freespace 2 Group website. It can be found here: http://www.deckersds.com/ssx/groups/freespace/
On the site is everything from the latest group news, a guide on how to use FS2NetD, to a page detailing all the latest SCP files.
I hope everyone finds the site useful. Any problems with the site itself or requests for things to go on it, please post them here and i'll do my best to include them or rectify whatever problem has been found. Enjoy!

- Anubis
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:22 pm

c
New builds are up and thread is updated.

Time to update the site :p

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:24 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
SCP The Files page now updated :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:43 pm

c
Update the Files sections of the SCP site and the SSX site puhleaze.

Return to “FreeSpace”