Finally deleted my account

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Finally deleted my account

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Inquisitor
I left if go too long and had a huge deficit of tax bills.

And I stopped caring a while back. So, all gone bye bye :(
No signature

Re: Finally deleted my account

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 am

Messiah
I could really use a war. I've been toying with the idea of going rogue.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Jericho78
No one else around except me and Ghozer. Yeah, nothing much happening, no improvements. Boooorrrrriiiiinnnnnggg!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:45 am

Stracius
Thread necromancy = spanking. Aside from that, are you two the only ones playing lately?
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Messiah
I am still in the game. Just sitting on my account. Couldn't even be bothered to leave IAA - seemed like too much bother.

I think Kahn is still around. Haven't really checked in a while.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:46 am

Jericho78
Only me and Ghozer in NV and Messiah in IAA. LOL This game is definitely going downhill if it is not there yet.

I'm just logging to buy tech and hoping for a massive war. :sleep:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:26 am

Kon
The game is more or less dead. I'm still hanging around in NV. I hop on Coldfront IRC very rarely and see what people are doing. Last month there was the perfect opportunity for a huge war to explode, but I think people were just too lazy to jump in and create a larger conflict.

Even in NV, not much has happened since we came in. The fact that NV had been one of the most active alliances in the game since it's founding should tell you a lot about the general state of the game. There has recently been an attempt to kick up a new organized tech enterprise, but it seems that there's not much else going on right now in the game.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Return to “Cyber Nations”