Done with Cybernations

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Done with Cybernations

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:12 pm

JarodRah
This has been coming for awhile, but i just don't have the desire or time to play this game anymore. Dunno if this is some way for one of you to take over my stuff or not, but i defenitly will not be playing anymore.
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

Re: Done with Cybernations

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:43 am

Kon
Yes, Ed recently said the same thing. There is no way for someone else to take over your nation, but if you want you could send out your tech to others, like Wulfie did when she quit.

When I told Ed this suggestion, he said he'd just struggle on with the game, but I honestly do not recommend that. If you want to quit, then please do. There's absolutely no sense in clinging on to something that's not fun. This also goes for everyone else, I might add. The only reason I really even decided to get SSX involved in CN was because I felt that this community needed a game that we could actually play together, that wasn't an MMO. We had quite a run, but over the past year, both activity and interest have sharply declined. I must admit that I don't know how much longer I will be in the game myself. Even from an active political player's standpoint, the game has gotten a lot more dull in the past year, in the wake of the last war we fought.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:58 am

Jericho78
We need a new war!

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Inquisitor
That's actually the opposite of what I want to do with my time ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:07 pm

JarodRah
looks like i am officially dead now :) no money, no troops, but went out with a true bang hahaha
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

Return to “Cyber Nations”