Recruitment Kickoff

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Recruitment Kickoff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Kon
We are now finally ready to begin open recruitment of new nations. I have updated our membership application thread, and will begin a test run of this recruitment message on nations created today:
Hello, and welcome to Cyber Nations. I'm [YOUR NAME] from the Shattered Star Exiles. The SSX is a gaming community founded in 1997, based on the principles of friendship, community, and fun.

Most alliances revolve around a small group of active players who make all the decisions while issuing orders to a disconnected membership. SSX offers an egalitarian community with no ranks, where all members are encouraged to actively participate. We provide you not only with written guides, but also personal mentorship. We start encouraging activity by involving you in extremely profitable technology trades. Getting to know other members can also reap the rewards of free gifts. If you want to really get involved in the alliance and world affairs of Cyber Nations, the SSX is for you!

Fore more information on the SSX and our values:
http://www.shatteredstar.org/about.php

Interested? Stop by our CN forum:
http://www.shatteredstar.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=36

Good luck, and have fun!
[YOUR NAME]
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Re: Recruitment Kickoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:24 am

Jericho78
Nicely written! :thumb: Anything we can do? Hmm, who would be using that "template"?

Re: Recruitment Kickoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:40 am

Kon
Hopefully others besides me. :lol:

What recruiting basically entails is hitting the "Display all nations" link, and as that is organized by newest nations first, just mass-message the list to your heart's content. Although we want to make sure we don't overlap, so everyone would have to post and notify others about which nations they messaged, by creation time. For example, "Today I messaged all nations created today between 4:00 and 5:00pm." I will get something posted soon in order to get things more streamlined and organized, if anyone wants to help out.

Any thoughts on the message itself? Does it make a good point of what the SSX is about? Anything important that you feel is missing?
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Return to “Cyber Nations”