Blunity Reorganization

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Blunity Reorganization

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:46 pm

W11chter
I received an in-game message from Mayzie about Blunity this morning. I need to gather information about who is waiting for trades within SSX. I do not want y'all to go to the thread, nor is it necessary that y'all register for the Blunity forum. But I do want to hear from those who are waiting for, or newly desire, a Blunity trade circle, and I will report to Blunity.

This is a copy of the message:
Mayzie wrote:Hello all, as you may or may not know, Grumpdogg and others have been doing some work on changing the way in which trades are currently organised using Blunity.

Discussions regarding new methods have taken place in this thread:
http://www.blunity.net/index.php?topic=242

We will be getting rid of all the old information on the googledocs and starting again, hopefully keeping things more organised this time. Obviously, for this to happen we need almost everyone to commit a person to these new methods and we need a list of all nations currently still waiting for or who now require a Blunity trade circle.

If you're not registered on http://www.blunity.net do so asap, we want this to go live on 11th Oct if possible.

This message sent to all Blunity alliance leaders and Trade Directors that I could figure out from Blunity forums, Wiki, etc. Please check that whoever is in charge of organising your trades has received this message, if not, forward it to them.

Cheers,

Mayz
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

Re: Blunity Reorganization

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:15 am

Kon
Actually, you all definitely should go register on the Blunity forums if you haven't already.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:49 am

W11chter
Alright then, what Kahn said.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:11 am

Jericho78
I don't want a trade. I need a tech deal since ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 am

Kon
Well, it's not that I'm trying to push people around, but the board is there for a reason. Not just trades, but also tech deals and donation deals.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:15 am

Jericho78
I know, it's been too long and I've already asked to be included here and there, signed up for whatever deals and no luck...

I've resorted to buy my own at a very slow pace regardless the cost. :smack:

Return to “Cyber Nations”