Regarding my available time in the next few weeks

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Regarding my available time in the next few weeks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Kon
As many of you probably know, in 2 weeks I will be moving and starting school. For the past month I have already been far less active than I would like, and there will undoubtedly be some downtime where I am completely unable to deal with anything involving CN for maybe even a few weeks. Additionally, I expect to have less available time in general to devote to this, even after my return. Are there a few people who would be willing to step up and maintain the CN alliance in my absence, and continue to help out afterward? If not, it's likely that SSX-CN may not see 2010. It's gotten to the point where I truly cannot be the only one running everything here, so the future of the group hinges now more than ever on your interest in the game.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Re: Regarding my available time in the next few weeks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:55 am

Stracius
*Crickets chirping* :weird:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 am

Kon
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Though it's good to see that 6/8 eligible members responded to the tech deal offer I posted about. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Inquisitor
In the middle of switching jobs, been a wee bit busy :)
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Zephir
Well let see, I got laid off, had to look for a new job, several interviews, a couple of offers, started a new job last week. The kids have been off school for summer so there have been sleepovers, days out, etc.

Guess I've been a busy for the last six weeks or so :)

But I'm settling in at my new job and the kids go back to school in a week :D

Zeph.
"You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese." - Spaced (1999)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Stracius
Congrats on the new job, Zeph :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Kon
Well, I've got all the Blunity business wrapped up, and I've given Wachter and Jericho mod powers for the CN group. Tuesday is my last day in town, so this will likely be the last you hear from me for a little while! Cheers!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:45 pm

W11chter
:weird:
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Kon
Well, you guys at least post. If something needs to be moved around, you will have the ability to do it if you want.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Jericho78
I'm here if anyone needs me..... :sleep:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:01 am

W11chter
I'm all settled now after my summer. I'll be making myself more regularly available in chat. :)
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

Return to “Cyber Nations”