Ozland is no more

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Ozland is no more

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Ozone
Had a break while I got a new machine and had a pretty full schedule with my internship (was getting home, hitting bed, then getting up to get back to clinic. Anyways, I was gone for 2-3 weeks and Ozland has been removed from CN. Sorta sucks, it was coming along brilliantly.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Re: Ozland is no more

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Kon
Yeah, I noticed that a few days ago. I was wondering where you went off to. Are you coming back? If you re-made, I'm sure some could spare a few extra million and get you back up to where you were in probably about a week.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Re: Ozland is no more

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:00 am

Ozone
Thanks Kahn, very much.
But, as you can see by this reply (9 days after your reply) I've got a lot going down. Just finishing school and time is wrapped in internship, job searches (across numerous states, the time it takes is incredible), and spending the little free time left with my wife. I'd love to start a new nation but chances are, even though it only takes a few minutes a day, those minutes will be forgotten.
Besides, my plan for submerging Ozland and building up an aquatic army of knife wielding dolphins is coming on brilliantly....
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Return to “Cyber Nations”