I hate resource trades

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

I hate resource trades

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Zephir
I do! I really really hate them!

Ever since I started playing they have been the bane of my nations existence.

I've yet to get a decent trade circle despite using the old NV forum, the Google docs link they posted, and the CN forums, many times. I was just happy to have trade partners ANY trade partners.

In the last two days I have had 3 long standing trades canceled by the moderators due to the inactivity of my trade partners .

:smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

So for those who still don't get it:

I HATE RESOURCE TRADING!!!!!!
"You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese." - Spaced (1999)

Re: I hate resource trades

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Isileth
Yeah ours is missing one at the moment as well.

First one partner was on the other side of the war and was made to cancel his trades with us and now one nation has been deleted. Cant find a replacement so far so I have given up really.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Syro
NpO (not NPO) has been great about my trade circle and Wulfie's. I would be happy to give you guys a referral to you if you want. :cool:

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:54 am

Kon
I can't really offer any advice here other than to post on the NV and CN forums about it, send out mass messages to Blue nations ingame with the resources you need, and to be persistent. It wasn't until the end of March that I finally got a complete trade set and a fairly stable circle for the first time in my nation started in July.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Return to “Cyber Nations”