Proposed PIAT with the 57th Overlanders

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Proposed PIAT with the 57th Overlanders

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:21 am

Kon
Myself and the guys over at the 57th Overlanders have been talking, and we typed up a Peace, Intelligence, and Aid Treaty. The 57th is all the same people from HPS, who went to war alongside us. The only difference is a slight change in organization, a move from Maroon to Brown, and adopting a Firefly/Serenity theme. I've known and worked alongside the leadership for almost a year, when we were all in the (also Firefly-themed, coincidentally enough) Browncoats alliance together. I can say with absolute confidence that we can't go wrong signing this, but I would like to put it up here for any input you guys might want to give. What do you think?
Preamble: The 57th Overlanders (the 57th) and the Shattered Star Exiles (SSX) have been enjoying drinks together for some time now. In the spirit of further solidifying our friendship, we hereby enter into this Peace, Intelligence, and Aid Treaty.

I. Peace: The SSX and the 57th agree to a policy of nonaggression with one another. Members of both sides agree to remain friendly and respectful towards each other at all times, and to keep any verbal conflict out of the public eye.

II. Intelligence: Both parties agree to pass on any credible information they receive that indicates a possible threat to the other signatory, or their military allies.

III. Aid: Both the 57th and SSX agree to offer each other financial, economic, and diplomatic aid as they feel necessary.

IV. Cancellation: Should either party wish to withdraw from this agreement, they must give 72 hour notice prior to public announcement.

Signed for the 57th Overlanders:

Captain - Mechanus
Lieutenant - Veneke
Quartermaster - HollowEyes

Signed for the Shattered Star Exiles:
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:31 pm

W11chter
Do we need to have this cleared by our protectors?
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:21 pm

Kon
No, that's only needed for MDPs and above. But I did talk to NV anyway, and it's fine.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:04 pm

Isileth
Well from what Kahn has told me about them, especially his previous experience with them, I cant see any problems at all. Would be great to have them with us.

Also us browncoats have to stick together.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:16 am

Syro
Fine by me. :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:33 am

Inquisitor
No objection so long as NV is ok with it, and they are not likely to get us involved in any wars :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:11 am

Jericho78
No war? Awww, I was hoping to get some action once my nation's big enough.... LOL

Well, it's ok with me too. From what I've read, it should be a win-win situation.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Kon
Alright, it's up. Everyone go generate some PR. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.ph ... opic=40169 :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:35 pm

Syro
Jericho78 wrote:No war? Awww, I was hoping to get some action once my nation's big enough.... LOL
Haha. Click "Accept Duel" and we can spar to the death. Maybe another nation will rez the loser?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:38 am

Jericho78
Right and then I can spam you with mass infantry as that is all I can afford right now. LOL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:32 am

Syro
ROFL. I have wine! We shall drink, be merry, and slaughter our foot soldiers as brothers. It will be fun. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Return to “Cyber Nations”