SSX Trade Circle

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:53 am

Jericho78
Vince Glortho wrote:Jericho, sorry man. I did CN this morning before I came here. I kinda figured you wanted me to have it so you didn't feel so guilty about abandoning Inquisitor and I.

Kidding. Just a little sarcasm. ;)

I can send some cash tomorrow. Unless you say otherwise, I'll start at the bottom with aid. 1.5 million fair enough?
Haha, well you can kid all you want. I can take it. LOL 1.5 and starting from the bottom sounds good. Do your thing.... :thumb:
Inquisitor wrote:well, I figured i lost 4 thousand citizens and a shot at my next improvement. In pure infrastructure, that's more than 3million worth of investment. Granted I get that back if I get into another circle, but it was a huge setback with really crappy timing on my improvement building, I was 60 citizens away from my last clinic when I went to bed, and Chingaria pulling out lost 2k citizens. It will take some time to make up for those lost citizens assuming it takes a few weeks to get into a new trade.

Even if I spend it today, though, I'll have the 1.5M tomorrow with the new round of tech selling. Folks will get the aid they need.
Ouch.:nervous: Well if that 3M helped you to recover some then I'm glad. If you have some cash tomorrow, then send to whoever you think needs help. Perhaps from the bottom, alternating between the nations from the bottom?
Messiah wrote:I've aided Syros on behalf of Vince and Inquisitor.

Syros, if you are in a tech deal, check your aid slot needs before accepting. You don't want to be late in your tech trades.
Thanks for covering. :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:17 pm

Vince Glortho
1.5 million sent to FalconX.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:36 pm

FalconX
Vince Glortho wrote:1.5 million sent to FalconX.
Thanks man! Any suggestions on how to best spend it? Infrastructure, infrastructure?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:21 pm

Inquisitor
I can't send until these NV guys accept my tech, who am I aiding, Kahn?
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Kon
Wow, I haven't been reading this thread very closely. I thought it was still just you guys trying to get trades set up. I didn't know anything about this aid train. :lol:

A few weeks ago I would have said to pass along the aid to someone else, but my ability to keep stable trades seems utterly hopeless, so I would be happy to accept any aid you guys feel willing to send my way. I do owe Isi 200k, but I have that saved up already and will be sending it back to him when our slot refreshes.

As far as trades go, Spaceghost finally said he'd see if he can fit me into an NV circle somewhere. So we'll see how that turns out.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:24 am

Jericho78
FalconX wrote:Thanks man! Any suggestions on how to best spend it? Infrastructure, infrastructure?
Yup, as a new nation, what you need is infra. Buy them and keep an eye on your soldiers. They should be about 30% of your citizens. And for every 1000 citizens, get an improvement. First and foremost, a harbor. Then you can start looking at a foreign ministry if you are doing tech deals. After that you can go factories/banks/stadiums.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:46 am

Inquisitor
Aid sent.
No signature

Return to “Cyber Nations”