Buy low/sell high

We currently have guilds across the =US=Doomsayer(PVP), =US=Thog(PVE), and =EU=Wildsoul(PVP) servers!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Buy low/sell high

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:11 am

Andrimner
ok so i just earned 8 gold without doing anything...!!!!

i bought 8 blue iron from the tradpost for jack to make my full plate armor... then i realised i should rather wait until im lvl 80 and get that armor instead...

so i put them back on sale for 2.50 gold per blue iron... and suddently i was 8 gold richer :D hehe

i think im going to continue doing this :D this is like the stock marked :D but i think i hit the jackpot... hehe
The Official Beer Runner in Doomsayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:22 pm

Padishar
haha grats,
yeah I think Scott just said he found someone selling something for a few silver instead of a few gold accidently and made a fortune also.
Good to hear :cool:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:42 am

Svarog
I think they call this...playing the market :D I did it in WoW, got rich, rich!

But then I was making 600-700g a day prior to the sunwell patch :D
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:50 pm

Syro
I made quick $$$ in AoC with what I think is a similar method. I did it with every! item type (the uniques required openning mail one at time and selling - even though I was buying multiples at the same time).

I positioned one of my toons so I could stand with trader / mail window open and npc vendor window open at the same time. I set a price range for max buy (like setting my profit margin as I saw it) based on specific item levels. I would buy from trader and sell to vendor as fast as I could. Go down the entire list of searchables. I did it 2-3 times daily! It almost felt like cheating cuz it was so easy and fast to make $$$. I am sure the market has grown smarter by now. But it was insane easy $$$ because folks were always underselling!

WoW was a different story, but I had fun with that market as well! :)

Return to “Age of Conan”