Im getting kinda sad

We currently have guilds across the =US=Doomsayer(PVP), =US=Thog(PVE), and =EU=Wildsoul(PVP) servers!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Im getting kinda sad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:15 pm

Andrimner
Im getting kinda sad...

i enjoy this game so much... and when im at work... i usually check out the aoc official forum... and there is only written crap about the game... nobody has anything good to say about the game...

probably a bunch of imature jerks never played a mmo from the start...

i think FUNCOM has done a hell of a job with this game

i think people at some point could keep their thoughts for them self... atleast when they dont know what the hell they are talking about :D
The Official Beer Runner in Doomsayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Magdalena
You will unfortunately find that the official forums of most MMO's are filled with only the negatives.... those enjoying it are too busy playing. There are groups on every game though that enjoy nothing more than constant complaints. Personally I choose just to ignore them myself so don't let it get to you too much. There wouldn't be that many people around if it were really as bad as they post.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:17 pm

Stracius
I tend to agree with you on that, Mag. The loudest people are usually the minority. However, I've been keeping up with people that have been playing and *mostly* enjoying the game, though not without problems. There's even one gal that does an online comic about her adventures. All the latest strips and blogs regaling her tales of adventures in AoC just make me have to shake my head in wonder (while laughing, of course).

The Brasse series about it starts here if you're curious. I'm also curious as to whether or not it's an accurate portrayal of daily game life :p . I was especially surprised to learn about Funcom's solution to gold farmers. Poorly thought out and executed if true.

*Disclaimer: I don't play AoC. I'm in no way calling it a bad game - especially because I haven't played it. I am, however, wondering if people are letting Funcom get away with failure to deliver what they promised.

In all fairness, if you enjoy it, go with it and damn what other people say. :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Re: Im getting kinda sad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:34 am

Syro
Andrimner wrote:Im getting kinda sad...

i enjoy this game so much... and when im at work... i usually check out the aoc official forum... and there is only written crap about the game... nobody has anything good to say about the game...

probably a bunch of imature jerks never played a mmo from the start...

i think FUNCOM has done a hell of a job with this game

i think people at some point could keep their thoughts for them self... atleast when they dont know what the hell they are talking about :D
I have been at all the launches. Nothing really new here for AoC. Vanguard was probably the biggest mess of all of them.

That said... as a very long MMO fan that started pre-UO and the like, I do not care for AoC. In fact, I wanted to have fun with it but could not.

Hope you don't let peeps get you down cuz they have flames / hate to say about game.

It's just a game!!! So go kill some sh*t and go kill some more sh*t. It will be fun ;)

My puke (which I am sure you read):

http://www.shatteredstar.org/forums/vie ... php?t=6173

:thumb: :smack: :thumb:

Re: Im getting kinda sad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:59 am

Wulfsmark
Andrimner wrote:
I think that most people when posting opinions on things pretty much know what their opinions are.... because its their opinion on it....

I thought the game was boring... I don't know much about how mmo's work, or what it takes to make thme work... but I know what I like and don't like... and since I didn't like it... I stopped playing.. no biggy... it doesn't make me sad that other like it!!

But I understand... its all good.. don't let other people get you down... If you like something, go for it... if you don't then stay away from it.. pretty simple!! :)

Return to “Age of Conan”