Disappearing..

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Disappearing..

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:47 am

Ardith
I just wanted to let you guys know that due to lack of time to play, I am canceling my LOTRO account. I still have a couple months left on my subscription, so until it expires I'll be popping in when I can to say hello, possibly kill a few creeps here and there, and take care of some business distributing things on my account, etc. :)

I really didn't see this happening so soon, but great things are beginning for me which just take up too much time in the day.

I'll miss you guys very very much! But I will keep up with you via the forums and if I ever get into gaming again you'll be the first group of people I seek out! :)

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:33 am

Deimos

I will miss you greatly, Miss Ardith. I hope you make sure to keep chatting to me via AIM.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:39 am

Christhalion
Ardith, what can I say?! I know as a race (elves and men- errr women) we have had our differences, but you are sincerely one of the nicest people in game I have met. Thanks for all you help in game, and for making me feel a part of this kin. I wish you all the best and more in your life and endeavors. If Ardith has been a digital representation of who you are, then I believe you will do great in things to come! You will be greatly missed, yes, even by this elf! See you in the Grey Havens.....
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:53 pm

El Oso
Noooo!
:(

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Stracius
Pfft! Who gave you permission to disappear?

*a little Bink-fairy poofs in and whispers something into his ear*

Oh... hmm. Well don't think - .... ermm. You aren't allowed to... ahmm... dangit! Well fine!

RL comes first every time, and I'm glad to hear things are looking great for you - even though that means we get less of you now, lol. It would explain why you've been scarce as of late though.

We'll be here whenever you wish to stop by (read: please visit often!), whether in-game or on the forums :)

*wanders off to roast, fry, bake, stew, and braise some chicken*
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:17 pm

Syro
Ardith! I am soooo happy for your real life. Yay! Gratz. :thumb:

:) :) :)

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:19 pm

Syro
Stracius wrote:
*a little Bink-fairy poofs in and whispers something into his ear*
"I want my 10 gold!"

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:09 pm

Ozgafen
*Speechless*

OK, thats rarely ever true.

I am still waiting for the punch line however, like Just kidding guys, I could never leave you! or Well, if Oz thought it was funny to joke about leaving, I figured why not?

It is with a saddened heart that I bid you a fond farewell. At least until you come back and check on us to make sure we dont burn the whole place to the ground in your absence. Yes, I know Mariwen is still in the game but there is only so much she can do what with her Save the Coney campaign and her habit of fallinger I mean jumping off of cliffs, shes a busy girl!

Im so sad, in fact, I feel a song coming onOr at least the poetic lyrics since it would take a while to type in all the musical notes for the 10 piece kazoo band I have tuned up and ready to play in the back ground.

Alas it is time for Ardith to ride off into the sunset,
She was the finest hunter anyone of us has ever met.

She will be sorely missed but not soon forgotten,
For life without memories of her would turn out quite rotten.

She was a stalwart companion on roads both light and dark,
Ardith now moves on after having left her mark.

She was fearless in battle and her generosity was the best,
She always lent a hand when we needed help with a quest.

Our hearts are saddened by news of her passing,
Even us elves will miss her harassing.

Come back when you can, even if just to say HI
You know you will miss us to no matter how hard you try!

One last thing to say before you lay down your bow and quiver,
Who are you naming as the Kins new Permission Giver?
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:26 pm

Revonator
Great things taking up time in RL is always a good thing!

Take care Ardith!
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:51 pm

Wulfsmark
Yay Ardith!!! Join the greatness that Real Life can bring you!! I am happy that you are taking what sounds to be a wonderful Journey!! Make the most of it and be happy while doing it!!! Gratz!!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Eli
Ardith, I am very sorry to see you go, but real life does come first. I hope in the near future we will see you again in the game ... maybe when the expansion is released?

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:38 pm

Orinol
I know I will greatly miss you in-game. Nothing like wandering around for hours grinding for traits with a lil southern accent to keep me company! I hope everything with RL turns out amazing, you are one person who definitely deserves the best. We had better see you around, still! Big O would be a little depressed if he never heard from his favorite hunter ever again
"Forecast for tomorrow: A few sprinkles of genius with a chance of DOOM!"

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:54 pm

Christhalion
Orinol wrote:Big O would be a little depressed if he never heard from his favorite hunter ever again

That's what he said to me! Hmmmm I'm not liking where this is going O!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:53 pm

El Oso
Christhalion wrote:That's what he said to me! Hmmmm I'm not liking where this is going O!
:eek:

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:07 am

Aesir
I thought Faron was everyone's fav hunter. Dang.

Take care, Ardith. Have fun!
-sir

Faron Adan: Hunter, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:09 pm

backpain
Christhalion wrote:
Orinol wrote:Big O would be a little depressed if he never heard from his favorite hunter ever again

That's what he said to me! Hmmmm I'm not liking where this is going O!
What happens under the trestlebrigde stays under the trestle bridge!

Sorry to see you go Ardith, I can't say I don't find myself playing this game less and less every week. The big real world out there has a much higher pixel count!

Return to “Lord of the Rings”